5.0 out of 5 stars It Really makes a difference
Published on 2 Oct. 2012 by Reviewer

3.0 out of 5 stars WAY TO PRICEY
I paid £2 for this a year ago on here. Its alright, no amazing difference. Wouldn't pay more than a couple of quid. The new price of £7 is extortionate :(
Published 2 months ago by alex

5.0 out of 5 stars It Really makes a difference, 2 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Simple Spotless Skin Anti-Blemish Moisturiser 75 ml (Personal Care)
In my experience you have to be careful with products that claim to prevent and reduce spots. Spots are often associated with younger teenagers, but it's something that can be a thorn in the side for adults too. The problem is many of these so called miracle products can contain things that can actually irritate the skin and make things worse. All skin types are different though and what works for one might not work for another. The good thing about simple products is they are designed for sensitive skin and for me this is the only moisturizer that seems to work for my face skin. It manages to stop my face flaking, but at the same time it doesn't get really oily. In my experience it doesn't do a great deal for existing spots, however since I've used this I hardly get any anymore. It might not work for you, but this doesn't seem to be harsh on the skin which others can be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 1 Nov. 2011
I have literally just received this today and the results after just one use are phenomenal! It's great for my oily skin and it doesn't feel like you're really sticky like a lot of moisturizers do. I can actually feel it soothing my spots when I apply it. I did expect it to be in a larger tube because I know I will go through this like there is no tomorrow but I'm willing to compromise the size of the tube for how amazing it is! I really do recommend this if you have combination/oily skin like me!

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 24 Aug. 2013
This product is amazing. I've used it for almost a year. It may not be a miracle cure for spots, but personally I find it massively speeds up the healing process. It's light, non greasy, soothing and a little goes a long way. I find it calms my skin a lot. I've tried other moisturisers but I always go back to this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!!!, 18 July 2014
I use this along with the other products of the spotless range and I can truely say that it's the best spot range I've ever used. I have combination skin, very oily t zone with a very spotty chin and the rest of my face is very dry and this is just perfect for me. It's a must have for my skin care routine now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic face cream!, 25 Jun. 2015
I absolutely love this face cream! As with most, if not all, products from Simple it doesn't have an extreme smell (smells kind of herbal) which is really nice. You don't need much of it, like a 5p blob size of it and just work it around your face. It dries very quickly and absorbs well on the skin, and it does seem to leave a slight 'dusty' feeling on my face if you can even call it that but it's not a bother at all. It moisturises well and lessens my natural greasiness quite a bit, and more importantly I have seen a dramatic reduction in blemishes and spots since I started using it 2 weeks ago.

The important thing to remember here is that you can't just use it, you MUST wash your face and dry it first otherwise you're just spreading bacteria and dead skin around your face. It is incredibly gentle to your skin, and I even got it just on the inside of my eye once and it didn't sting a bit. Also a note, it can't be used as a sunscreen so don't treat it as if it could.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible for eczema! The best moisturiser available., 28 Sept. 2014
Film Buff (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Before I found this moisturiser and Simple Light Moisturiser, I couldn't use moisturisers. My face constantly got infected with Staph, due to the skin barrier being damaged. My skin split, the Staph got inside, made it weep and it became red and inflamed. If I used ANY moisturiser my pores became clogged. I had to leave my skin dry and inflamed. It was hell! I put up with this for ten-years.

This moisturiser contains Zinc, Camomile, Aloe Vera and Tapioca Starch, four ingredients known to help eczema. It also contains a natural antibiotic and no harsh colours or chemicals. Since finding this product I can go weeks without using steroid creams on my face. It's expensive but worth every penny! Not just for spots, amazing for eczema, and they should put that on the label! Please don't ever stop making this product Simple! It is my life line, and I thank you for that! Pair this with Simple Spotless facewash, and you'll be shocked at the results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 April 2015
Amazon customer (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This moisturiser isn't greasy at all. I've been using it for eight months and it works truly as advertised: gives you spotless and clearer skin, also smooths your skin. My previous bottle ran out and without using it for a week, bumps and oily skin appeared again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for real, 16 Sept. 2014
I used this moisturiser along with the spot-zapper by Simple as a treatment to my face which quite often gets spots or red blemishes.

This product is easily absorbed into my skin, leaves no oily or heavy feeling and is fragrance free so I can use it comfortably without worrying about anything.

As the spot-zapper eliminated the spots and blemishes I applied this moisturiser every night after exfoliating and cleaning my face and it works perfectly.

I no longer get the spots which stay for a while on my face anymore and my skin started to clear out.

I am super pleased with this purchase.
Will definitely consider other Simple products.
Recommended for the likes of me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 30 May 2015
I have found this cream very effective in reducing spots, as well as being a very good, non greasy moisturiser for my dry skin.
The pack of six is great value compared to buying the tubes singly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for oily skin - my favourite ever moisturiser, 31 Aug. 2014
I have used a wide variety of products over the years, expensive and not so expensive. This fits my very oily yet prone to dryness and flakey ness skin perfectly - leaves my skin beautifully hydrated and soft, better than what feels like the hundreds I moisturisers tried before it. Could do with being slightly matter to last the day under make up a bit better, but that is a minor complaint, overall incredibly pleased, especially considering the unbelievably cheap price!!