4.0 out of 5 stars Fab!

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
okay
Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 10 July 2013
This review is from: Simple Spotless Skin Blackhead Eliminating Scrub 75 ml (Personal Care)
I really like the simple skin range as it is superb for those with sensitive skin. Having tried other products I had never found any product that really helped with my blackheads. After using this every morning for four weeks I have really noticed that the majority of my blackheads are gone. I love this scrub, it smells nice and you only need a little bit so it lasts a long time. The reason I didn't give this 5/5 was just due to the length of time it took before it began to work. But it takes around 28 days for your skin to get used to a new regime, so by using this along with the other pieces in this spotless skin range, I am definitely glad I come across this product, and I would be prepared to restock every month.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 April 2014
I'm twelve and I've got quite a few spots and stuff. One day before I went to a really fancy dinner I used this and when I woke up they had all gone and I only used a little of the product would ask dad to buy this again

Aimée

4.0 out of 5 stars Great scrub for oily skin, 31 May 2014
After using this scrub my pores feel very clean and there isn't a blackhead in sight! Not too sure about the sebum controlling effects though

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Great scrub for sensitive spot prone skin, has helped me with breakouts during pregnancy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing, 7 April 2014
Simple products are very refreshing and light on the skin, I have a bit of a blackhead problem on my nose which to me looks like huge craters on my nose but maybe it's just me, I love heating up my face with warm water and apply simple products like this it feels very fresh and nice on my skin it makes my nose problem look less like a problem to myself.

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective, 30 Jan 2014
This scrub worked really well on my blackheads! However it does take a while to have a visible effect, but that's only my experience. Would definitely purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply effective, 1 Jan 2014
Mr. J. V. Howell (Worcester) - See all my reviews
Bought as a Christmas present as with all Simple products does what they say on the tin, nothing fancy great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Use every couple of days!!!, 18 July 2014
This stuff is amazing! I use a hot flannel to open my pores then use this scrub and wash it off with cold water and my black head have gone! I started using every day but it quickly dried my skin out. Now I'm using it every couple if days and it's not drying my skin out at all!

5.0 out of 5 stars best prices on amazon, 17 Nov 2014
Always use simple products, best prices on amazon x

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth it, 10 Oct 2014