5.0 out of 5 stars Love these
Published 20 months ago by Ciara Ryan

3.0 out of 5 stars Maya Angelou
This collection was perfect for my requirements as we were reading Maya Angelou for our book club and I found this the most economical way to obtain the books. They were well-packaged and arrived in good time. However, despite having had a colourful and interesting life, Angelou will never be my favourite author.
Published 17 months ago by Nimweh

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, 25 Jun. 2013
I love these books (I am on book 4 and flying through them as they're so compelling; her wit and black humour make them very readable and entertaining). Angelou has a fascinating life, full of adventure. Although there is a lot of poignancy she does not dwell on her heartbreaks. She uses her negative experiences as a learning experience. She is very insightful and honest and has an amazing way of propelling herself forward despite the massive setbacks. Angelou learns from the teachings of her family and is especially influenced by her relationships with her mother, brother and grandmother. Angelou has amazing strength of character and drive and overcomes massive obstacles which were especially burdensome at a time of keen racial segregation and class division in the U.S. The fact that she is a woman makes her story even more remarkable. I am a new fan!!

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER, 7 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Maya Angelou 6 Books Collection Pack Set RRP: £47.94 (I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings, Gather Together in My Name, Singin'' and Swingin'' and Getting'' Merry: Like Christmas, The Heart of a Woman, All God's Children Need Travelling Shoes, A Song Flung Up to Heaven) (Paperback)
The books arrived in good time, and were well packaged - a most cherished gift for my daughter who has been waiting a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars I believe i have already reviewed this product, 15 Mar. 2013
this was a present I personally have read three of Miss Angelou books she is brilliant so I would definitely recommend her to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great books!, 9 July 2013
Stella Bella (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Great price for the collection of gems by Maya Angelou! Her books are so inspirational and well worth a read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Maya Angelou Collection, 27 May 2013
I love Maya Angelou's writing and these 6 books are autobiographical. Very readable and intensely moving. She is a remarkable woman. Her experience of life made her into the person she is today. Amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read!, 5 Feb. 2014
Poignant and poetic biography depicting a rite of passage through segregated America to current times. A journey of firsts: a journey of the black leadership and revived identity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved, loved and loved, 7 Oct. 2013
Maya has become the best author for me. The way she writes and opens up about her own life is just amazing and empowering.
Will be purchasing more of her books!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, 4 Feb. 2014
All six books were brand new, the story is beautifully written. Cannot really fault this deal, I would recommend highly

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - as expected, 12 Aug. 2013
Just as I expected. These are very good. I kind of expected this to be like this hence I ordered them. I was not wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 10 Jan. 2015
Good value for money. Read all 6 books, some books are more literary than others, no matter, her life was fascinating.