1,131 Reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Amazing!
Published on 13 Feb 2012 by Nadia Ali

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but ....
The cover is comfortable to hold and seems to do its job of protecting the Kindle. The price is good too, but the magnet fell off after only a few weeks meaning it no longer stays closed. This is a shame and is why I cannot recommend it wholeheartedly.
Published 16 months ago by Stephen

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Amazing!, 13 Feb 2012
Nadia Ali (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TeckNet@ Kindle Paperwhite / kindle Touch Leather Cover With 2 Kindle Screen Protectors & Magnetic flap closure for Amazon Kindle Paperwhite & Kindle Touch Both - Purple (Electronics)
I was really really pleased with this product, it fits the Kindle Touch well, looks far more expensive than just £10 and the magnetic close is great. I feel like the picture doesn't give justice to the actual colour of the case as rather than being a lilac colour as shown, it was a more deep purple wine shade which I absolutely loved! Very subtle and feminine. There is a stitching around the edge that gives it a journal like appearance. It also has little holes at the back where the speakers lie and a velvety inside. The branding is also all on the back. The case also covers the kindle enough to provide protection and should prevent damage from falls and scratches it might obtain from being in a bag. The only fault would be that The clip on strap goes rand the back meaning if you put the kindle down on its back won't lie flat (which I hadn't realised initially. Also the corners aren't covered for some reason meaning that it's not really safe from falls. However, all the important parts such as charging port/power button/headphone jack are accessible. The cover does add some weight and size to the kindle which isn't really that bad unless you're obsessed with how "skinny" a product is. Other than that, it's truly a good product which I'm enjoying a lot.

Update 14/05/12: After discovering that not everywhere you go will have a bedside lamp, I began considering a clip on light of some sort, I did find the OCTOVO Solis e-reader Led Light for Kindle (Fits the Kindle Touch, New Kindle, Kindle Keyboard & Nook Touch)which would have been perfect considering the reasonable price and not too chunky size but sadly these work better with another kind of case so if you think you might want a light in the future similar to that one I'd suggest a different case. Also, new to the Kindle Touch case scene with a light, Forefront Cases® NEW KINDLE TOUCH Black / Purple Leather Case Cover with RECHARGEABLE LED READING LIGHT For New Amazon Kindle Touch / Wi-Fi " / Latest Generation April 2012 Kindle Touch + WiFibut I decided not to buy this as I already had this one. =D

Update 21/02/2014: It has now been over 2 years since I've had the case and it's still holding up, the magnetic clasp works fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 30 April 2012
An excellent product, at a great price. It also includes a protection sheet for the rear of the Kindle, which is apparently prone to being scratched. The new Kindle Touch is a perfect fit in the cover, and all the relevant plug-in points and on/off switch are fully accessible. Don't pay silly, inflated prices for an 'official' cover. This one fits the bill perfectly. Also available in other colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb case at a sensible price, 2 May 2012
David Chambers (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
The fit, quality and smart appearance of this case belies its bargain price. Superbly made with synthetic leather and a perfect secure fit for the Kindle Touch. I love the way the cutout for the screen is just that little bit wider all round so that a thin border of the Kindle's silver/grey case front is visible ... this looks really classy against the purple colour of the case.

It feels lovely in the hand as well, soft and nicely padded.

I have been very impressed with Tecknet's customer service too. They offer to supply free additional rear protection covers. I took them up on this offer and sent them an email and two extra covers arrived in the post the very next day. Brilliant service.

I'd give it ten stars if I could.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 1 Mar 2012
This case is superb for the kindle touch, it actually fits. The case that kindle suggest for the touch does not even fit so this was a great find at a fraction of the cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Fit (In two ways)., 4 Jun 2012
D. McIntosh - See all my reviews
Considering the price, I think this is a tremendous case.

1. Fits Kindle Touch perfectly.
2. Nice leather feel (although it's obviously PU/Plastic).
3. Nice strong pop stud clasp - which is also magnetic.
4. Comes with protector for the rear of the kindle, in case any crud that can cause scratches gets into the case.
5. Velcro tab holds Kindle in place, so it stays nice and central in the case.
6. Nice no-frills packaging.

Thoroughly recommended - I would genuinely look at one of these if you're balking at the price of the official case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than i expected!!!, 10 April 2012
I must say, I LOVE my new Kindle Touch case made by Tecknet

I honestly bought this product because it was low price. When it arrived i was shocked at how well made and sturdy it was. It is perfect for reading and taking my kindle safely around with me. It is NOT waterproof so if you need something that is this is not what your looking for. But for every day use and on the go this is a wonderful product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value and great quality, 25 May 2012
When I recently bought my Kindle Touch I knew a cover was a necessity, but I was reluctant to pay the £30.99 or £44.99 for an Amazon-branded leather one. At £7.50 this TeckNet cover is a fraction of the cost of most other covers, but naturally I was suspicious about the quality - I needn't have worried.

Unlike a lot of covers I've seen advertised, the TeckNet doesn't use flimsy clasps or elastic corners to keep the Kindle secured - it actually has a framed pocket which you slide the device into and it fits like a glove. The home button and on/off button is easily accessible and all of the ports are exposed, so there's no need to take the cover off. The pocket frames the device beautifully and it feels very secure - there's no chance of it falling out! The magnetic clasp also feels secure and when closed the cover looks very sleek and impressive. All in all, exceptional quality for a very small price - highly recommended.

The only downside for me, and the reason I've not given it 5 stars, is that the faux leather cover has a somewhat unpleasant smell - this will presumably fade in time, and in any case I didn't buy it for the smell, which definitely shouldn't put anyone off a great product at a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than i expected!!!, 10 April 2012
I must say, I LOVE my new Kindle Touch case made by Tecknet

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a bookworm, 2 Jan 2013
I bought this for my husband who is a keen collector of books. I researched all options and decided that he needed something that resembled a book as much as possible without too many bells and whistles. He needed to be able to read it anywhere, including in airports and at pavement cafes - except at the beach which for him is his idea of hell. (what is all this talk about reading on beaches? - who in their right mind would take an electronic gadget to the beach - maybe a private pool!).

I do not agree with other reviewers that the screen is not paper white. The screen is not brilliant white, just as most book paper is not brilliant white. In any event that brightness could strain the eyes after a while. I compared the screen to an average paperback and it is an exact match. My husband is in love with this Kindle, together with the elegant book-like leather case I bought for it. And this is after he was sure he would not take to an e-reader. You get loads of great free books and the downloads are super fast. The free 3G connection world-wdie is a welcome bonus. He is bowled over by the dictionary, research and note functions. The battery life is second to none. Being tied into the Amazon store is no heartache as they generally have the best prices anyway. We also think the after-sales service is great these days. And no, I do not work for Amazon. As far as we are concerned, it is 5 stars, and the only problem now for me is wrestling hubbie's attention away from this little miracle...

5.0 out of 5 stars No need to pay more, 31 Dec 2012
Bought this instead of splashing 30 quid on a 'better' case for my Mum and I am delighted with it.
It feels premium and fits (Paperwhite) perfectly.

Absolutely spot on for this price.

ARRAY(0xabd19354)