on 18 June 2014
I bought these to carry in my little camper van, obviously in case of an emergency...They seem robust enough, but, to be honest, I haven't had to use them yet which is why I can't give them five stars.
on 28 May 2016
got stuck in some mud at camp site. these were useless for that situation. didn't grip ground at all. just shot out from underneath the tyre. might be better for snow.
on 2 January 2013
bought as a gift and the value compared very well with shop prices. Due to lack of snow in the Scottish Highlands to date, not yet tested but they were gratefully received and got the 'parental seal of approval'. Speed of order, packaging etc all first class.
on 9 March 2014
Although I haven't had to use these yet they are compact and easy to stow in the motorhome. They seem of good quality but I hope that I never have to use them.
on 24 April 2013
We got stuck three times in our motor home so bought these, but then discovered they were much cheaper in Tescos. We haven't been away since so don't know if they work or not.
on 30 November 2012
not tried them yet the day after i bought them aldi were selling an almost identical set same size ect for half the price ( £ 10 )
on 27 March 2013
A good price and quickly delivered although thye are in the car I have not yet had the opportunity to test / try them yet