Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Learn more

Size: Children One Size|Change

on 8 April 2013
I am really impressed with this wig, it is lovely and long on my almost 4 year old, really smooth and doesn't seem to knot too easily and a lovely colour (exactly like Ariel!). The only reason I haven't put it down as 5 stars is because it slips off quite easily but does stay on if my daughter wears a hairband with it.
on 16 May 2014
Very bright red wig, perfect for little 'Ariel' wannabes. Not sure how long it will be before it is a big tangled mess but a fair price and my granddaughter is very pleased with it. Doesn't stay on particularly well but a couple of hair grips will sort that I'm sure.
on 13 October 2013
The item is long and theres plenty of hair and covered the head really well. One side was slightly longer at the back but i just pulled the curls a little and it looks great! Good value for the money.
on 29 November 2013
After searching for this item online, this was the cheapest, but it's a quirky item not a cheap fancy dress item as a lot of them are. In a happy customer
Bought for my grand daughter to go with Ariel out fit, she loves it , I thought it was a little over priced, but now realise its worth every penny.
on 10 November 2013
This head piece was bought to go with the aerial dress. It is if good quality and has a hair net to cover your own hair.
on 25 November 2015
I bought an ariel mermaid costume and was tempted by the suggestion that other customers also bought the wig. I wish I hadn't it is uncomfortable so my 7 year old daughter tried it on once but won't wear it and so was a waste of money. Unless your child is a regular wig wearer I would not recommend getting this as a first one. It is big and apart from being uncomfortable it constantly has hair in her face.
on 27 December 2012
I bought this same wig from home bargains for £2.99 So please don't pay this price of £14.99 cos its a serious rip off. Its not bad but my daughter will tangle it up in no time. For £2.99 thats not a problem.. for £15 I'd be seriously p....
on 15 April 2013
My daughter love it. It looks nice, good quality, hairs not flying all over the house as I thought it would be:-). The net unnderneath could have better elastic but overall great ptroduct. Would recommend.
on 17 March 2015
it didnt last a week.It was constantly shredding the hair all over the place.Would not recomend .Iwish i had thought to take a photo of it before binning it.A real waste of money.