on 2 February 2013
Sturdy and just the job for our 8 year old who enjoyed trying it out during the recent snowy spell. Only difficulty was putting the breaks on. We eventually managed to do it but we were thinking that if the sledge came with them on it would be so much easier.
on 26 December 2013
Cant wait to use it....a little hard to put brakes on needed two of us to assemble overalll looks good
on 2 December 2013
Purchased this as last winters 'cheaper style sledge' split and cracked underneath after just a few outings. Made from very good quality 'strong' plastic. I especially like the seat which is comfortable and a little higher off the ground from other styles, offering a bit more comfort & safety. I'm hoping that my 5yr old grasps the concept of steering/brakes this year!
on 1 July 2014
Brought this for my nephew, who loves it, if only it would have snowed, having to wait until Winter to christen it, it was good value for money,
on 22 February 2013
this sledge has been a real disappointment as the handles are not fitted and need assembling, and actually are impossible to assemble as the parts just dont fit, so this has not been a good purchase .

I have tried and tried to assemble the handles, and have tried with various family members and friends to fix, but no one can do it. very disappointing - wont be buying anything from this vendor again.

Bought another sledge from another vendor and the handles were already assembled and no problem !
on 27 December 2015
very nice but hard to put the brakes together. I have put two out of the three together but my hands hurt to much to finish number three. Don't buy this item if you do not have hands of steel.
on 21 February 2013
This is not a criticism of the manufacturer, but the supplier. I typed in adults sledge and this item came up. It was a bit too small for a 5ft 11" fella like myself, but fine for a youngster. It has - since being bought - been cracked open over a rock by my mate's little girl, so only lasted one day. However, it did serve its purpose.
on 4 October 2015
Very good... even though the snow was not here long.. lets see what this year brings.
on 7 December 2015
Whhhhh!
on 20 March 2015
Excellent product very robust kids loved it