Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 16 July 2012
Great item to keep baby warm, very easy to wrap around & get on & off. The only slight downside is that the sizes are not very generous (maybe because of the material) so I would get the next size up from your baby/child's actual age if you want to use it for some time. Otherwise it has been great for our babies first few swimming tips.
on 17 January 2016
I don't normally leave reviews but this item is so good I feel I have to! Took our 6 month old for a 30 minute swimming lesson yesterday and his new vest kept him warm throughout. Also much easier to keep hold of him in the water. Dead easy to put on and take off in a hurry in the changing rooms and great thick quality. As it states you MUST do, ignore the age sizing and MEASURE YOUR CHILD. That way you'll end up with the right size. Our baby is very long and slim and the Small fits him perfectly. If you go up a size to 'get more wear out of it' then I don't imagine it'll provide as much protection against the cold because it'll gape. The thick velcro fastenings can be made looser or tighter anyway to give some flexibility with the fit. In terms of colour, the red goes beautifully with the navy, red and white Splash About Happy Nappy (if you're at all bothered about that kind of thing!). Love it.
on 13 November 2013
The product is a good option for swimming in our local pool, as the water can be cold. The suit seems to keep my 6 month old warmer than a regular swim suit.
I have given a 4 star because the size seems on the small side, will only fit for a couple months, not 6-12 months
on 9 March 2015
Fits great and worked well for the pool, bought a size up for my 7 month old after reading the reviews. It's so easy to put on and was used for the first swimming pool visit.
on 30 June 2015
Great item - bought for my 8 month old daughter when swimming. Worked really well and she stayed warm throughout our visit to a (very cold) swimming pool. Half way through I checked under the suit and she felt lovely and toasty! I was concerned about the size after reading other reviews but went by the measurements given and she has plenty of growing room in a 6-12 month one, even with a swimming costume and a swim nappy on.
on 7 May 2012
Brought this item to take 3 month old to local baths which can sometimes be a little cold - my baby was very comfortable in the water and when it was time to get out he was as warm as toast! Fitting was true to size and was easy to get on and off. I would recommend this product.
on 5 August 2014
Fantastic item!
One comment will have to be that the sizes come up very small, ordered xs which states 0-6 months and my daughter is 4 months but it was very tight and she didn't like it so she may only get s wrong turn it :(
on 23 November 2014
Great colour, quite stiff on baby, came up on the small side, my daughter didn't fit it after 5 months, but recommended for younger babies in public pools, my daughter happily did an hr and a half in a chilly pool in this.
on 15 June 2015
This is great, kept my baby warm and was easy to get on and off. As per previous reviews I went up a size, s was a touch on the large size for my lighter than average 3mth old but not so much that it didn't keep him warm.
on 19 February 2014
Purchased this for our 6 month old son who I was taking to swimming lessons at the local pool, whilst the water was warm temperature, good to have this on to provide additional warmth while in the water