4.0 out of 5 stars Great Monitor - Shame about the warranty problem
This is a good quality, reasonably priced monitor. Picture is sharp and clear and the build quality is good. Stand is easy to attach and very adjustable. The bad news is the 3 year warranty is very hard to register with Dell. To do it on line you need a "service tag" - there isn't one. Amazon buy this item in bulk from a third party - in my case a dealer in Istambul,...
Published on 13 Oct 2012 by billdeven

2.0 out of 5 stars Backlight Bleeding and Colour Tinting
Firstly the colour and sharpness of this monitor is very good but this is severly let down by the fact that Dell have started to ship out the ORIGINAL REV A00 models again which were notorious for having backlight bleeding and colour tinting issues.

Why Dell decided to start shipping out the REV A00 again instead of the REV A06 I don't know. Maybe they had...
Published 20 months ago by R1134

‹ Previous | 117 18 19 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Dell monitor, 20 July 2013
MY daughter was really happy with this monitor
She does a lot of gaming and finds it really good with its larger screen

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent VFM monitor, 2 July 2013
This is an excellent monitor for the price - for the small amount extra over a 19" standard monitor you get a widescreen with a better picture

4.0 out of 5 stars Good monitor, 1 Jun 2013
Good monitor, the color is very good and it works perfectly. For its price I think it has a very good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars First class, 9 May 2013
My previous Dell Ultrasharp has been excellent for the last 8 years, so I knew what to expect, but I can only describe the picture quality on this model as stunning. I love everything about this monitor from the stand to the controls. The picture is sharp, bright and clear. The little details like the extra usb ports, only add to the quality. I ordered it from Amazon on Monday and was using it on Wednesday having selected the free delivery. Excellent price and first class service. I have no hesitation in recommending this monitor to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant 1920x1080 monitor, 22 Mar 2013
Mark K. Cowan (North England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dell Ultrasharp U2312HM 23 inch IPS LED Monitor (Personal Computers)
Bought alongside a U2412M (note: 1920x1200), they're both brilliant. I had to turn down the brightness on them both, but besides that, they're brilliant for graphics, programming, photography post-processing and gaming.

Having used many ASUS products for years without a single problem, I had my eyes set on the ASUS ProArt. The Dell that I received has comparable image quality to the ASUS and a far superior warranty (for half the price), so the final decision between ASUS and Dell was a no-brainer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great monitor, 5 Jan 2013
The monitor was a huge improvement on the one I had. The picture quality and build is amazing. Great for viewing movies and photo editing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dell Monitor review, 14 Oct 2012
The monitor is being used by my daughter for her Graphic Design course. The display is sharp and the the colours true for a very reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dell IPS 23inch monitor, 5 Feb 2012
I took a bit of a gamble with this, unsure of whether to get this 16:9 display or opt for the 16:10 24 inch monitor. Upon arrival, I was instantly pleased with it. Looking upon it now, I feel the 24 inch monitor would have been almost too excessive and unnecessary. The screen itself feel huge after i have been stuck with a 17 inch laptop screen for a long time. Although i cannot pinpoint the cause I did have a few issues. When I had the screen connected to my 6950 Saphire GPU with a DVI cable and all was fine. Yet I was curious about the quality of Display Ports which Dell seem to want to stress and thought I would try it. Needless to say, I saw very little obvious bonus, and the screen developed a random flicker whenever the screen wakes from power saver. Again, I do not know the true cause of this but my guess would be that it is the screen having some sort of warm up as once it stops flickering it is very stable and only reappears after going back into power saver.
I would have liked it if the screen had come with a Display Port cable as it came with both DVI and VGA, why not Display Port aswell. Still, this screen isn't cheap and I hope it serves me well in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 July 2014
Great Price & Great Quality - Fast delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 16 Dec 2013
Mr. P. Labrow (Stockport, UK) - See all my reviews
It's given this monitor five stars, not because it's a five-star monitor bit because it represents five-star value. To be fair, it's a pretty decent monitor. The image is too bright as shipped, but that's easily sorted with the on-screen controls. It's a sharp and solid image. Colours colours could be better, but again the price of the monitor has to be taken into account when judging this. In terms of ergonomics and flexibility, it's excellent. It has decent height and swivel adjustments, and the monitor can be rotated 90 degrees to allow you to work vertically - the very reason I chose this. This makes it wonderful for writing or coding - and it's easy to flip back to the horizontal position when you need to (though it can be a fiddle to get it exactly horizontal, some kind of lock would be useful. Connects via VGA and DVI - I'm using DVI to connect to my Apple MacBook Air. The built-in USB hub is also useful. Build quality is decent without being amazing, it's solid enough - and it looks a lot better than the price tag would suggest.

‹ Previous | 117 18 19 | Next ›