5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
I used an LG DVD writer in my PC for years with zero problems, burning absolutely everything without complaint, so I never even considered another brand when it came time to upgrade to a BluRay drive.

Easy to install, auto recognised by Windows XP, didn't bother installing anything from the accompanying driver CD, and it works perfectly.

One note, as...
Published on 30 Jan 2012 by Matt

3.0 out of 5 stars Supplied software is not Windows 8 Compatible
The drive came with the following items:

* LG BH10LS38 Internal BD-RW Drive
* CD-ROM with the Cyberlink Software
* SATA Cable
* LP4 to SATA Power Cable Adapter

I installed the drive into my Dell Studio XPS 8100 running Windows 8 with no problems and it was detected and works great. The only issue is the supplied Cyberlink software...
Published 18 months ago by Stressed Bunny

5.0 out of 5 stars very good burner, 2 Jun 2013
S. Gorny "Timmy" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LG BH10LS38.AUAU 10x Internal BD-RW Bare with Software (Accessory)
good quality BD-burner. very good price. sata cable not included. software included but not necessary. I would recommend this burner

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 27 May 2013
Does what it says on the tin...

I use this for all my archiving and storing home movies..

Well worth it...

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems reliable, 10 May 2013
I purchased this for a new build and it seems very reliable, plus the bundled software contained everything I needed to get up and running with CD, DVD and Blu-ray discs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue ray Rewriter, 5 Mar 2013
Works very well good software with it very pleased, have not needed to use this much yet but it seems well up to LG's high standards.

5.0 out of 5 stars great drive, useful software, 18 Feb 2013
Drive is great, I've burnt quite a few discs of various types with no issues. Software is a little bit basic but it does everything I need.

3.0 out of 5 stars ## BARE DRIVE WITH SOFTWARE... NOT##, 5 Dec 2012
Drives fine and dandy but there is not any software that comes with it!!!

##### BEWARE - NO SOFTWARE WITH THIS PRODUCT #####

5.0 out of 5 stars read and write blu ray perfect, 16 Mar 2012
a blu ray rewriter, best price for this almost always found on amazon, so far working perfectly
a great buy

1.0 out of 5 stars Stay Clear ! This Drive is terrible, 11 Jun 2012
Mr. C. Yuill "C Y" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I bought this a few months back, first one arrived in a tatty box and looks damaged (was chipped at the back). I installed it and it seems to work, I tried out the lightscribe function and the results were terrible ( I use a HP lightscribe drive in my office and that works great) so based on that I sent the first one back as faulty.

Amazon as usual were great and sent me a replacement first class delivery. I used the drive the last month and has to make some blu-ray discs for a client. Well what a pile of rubbish! I got 2 discs done... thankfully but then the drive just went wonky and wouldn't burn a full blu-ray disc. I wasn't using cheap discs either - they are vertabim and I wasted 8 more discs before deciding to try and get a refund for this terrible piece of rubbish and buy a more expensive model.

I went with this drive because of the price and reviews but it has let me down BIG TIME so thought I would warn others!

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't get it to work with Win 7 64, 25 Feb 2012
Nice spec, and loads Win 7 64, but then that is all. The caddy just pops out all the time, and as far as I can see there is no Win 7 64 driver for it, and there are references on the web to none being planned, since it just pre-dated Win 7. Unless I can find one in the next couple of days it's going back!!

Update - it ended up being a faulty unit, which Amazon replaced within a day (great no-quibble service), and all works fine now. Win 7 64 DOES support it fine.

2.0 out of 5 stars No software included despite what is advertised, 13 Sep 2012
This really is a bare device, so no SATA cable provided by this seller to the contrary of other people's experience obviously (ATELCO Computer AG here). Not a problem since I had anticipated this.

But no software either!! Normally this should come with the Cyberlink Blu-Ray suite (with a full licence, not a trial).

So I can't use it for now unless I buy a licence, this is quite disappointing.