5.0 out of 5 stars A Fantastic Book - Grab Yours Now!
I loved the mix of real life and fiction stories in this book, it's nice to know that even supernatural writers get scared!!

This book is perfect to read by yourself (with the light on!!) or to be read aloud as part of a 'ghost story' evening (huddle together!)

Published on 26 Oct 2011 by Devourer Of Books

3.0 out of 5 stars Liked it
Good read I would of preferred it to be a book of just true ghost stories without the supernatural short stories...but enjoyed never the less
Published 7 months ago by kayleigh moffitt

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fantastic Book - Grab Yours Now!, 26 Oct 2011
This review is from: Creepy: The Full Collection of 38 True Ghost Stories and Short Fiction with a Supernatural Twist (Creepy Series (Contains Book 1, 2, and 3)) (Kindle Edition)

I would find it difficult to pick a favourite out of the five stories in Creepy as they are all gripping. I would definately reccomend this to any reader as it's well worth a read, if your anything like me you'll be searching Amazon to find Jeff Bennington's other books!

4.0 out of 5 stars Creepy 1, 10 Feb 2013
I enjoyed this book. My favorite story I would say is Murdoch's Eyes I liked the twist in the story.I'm now going to read this Author's next book which is Creepy 2 R M Steiger

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read, 30 Sep 2012
Only started reading books by this author. And ive enjoyed reading creepy. Though i wish i hadnt read them late at night
on my own . Really loved the mixture of fictitious and true stories. I read them rather quickly so now im greedy for more.
Im definately going to read some of the stories at my nieces and nephews halloween party. Very well written book and full of imagination murdochs eyes really scared me well done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stories, 13 Mar 2014
Really enjoyed reading this book, I couldn't put it down. Looking forward to reading The secret tree next. Top marks.

5.0 out of 5 stars scary reading, 8 Jan 2014
Really enjoyed all the short stories which were suitably scary and kept my interest. Just long enough to read before going to sleep.

3.0 out of 5 stars Liked it, 17 Nov 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Creepy, 1 April 2013
Bit of a let down after reading his novels but I'm sure if I read this first I would have enjoyed it more

1.0 out of 5 stars Not at all creepy..., 29 Aug 2012
Please don't waste time on this. I love creepy pasta and all the amature stories that are on there. This doesn't compare in the slightest. Rubbish stories and no sensation of being freaked/creeped out in the slightest.

3.0 out of 5 stars seriously short!, 22 Aug 2012
this is my third book by this author and in my opinion Reunion- was my first and definately the best. This took just a couple of hours to read, a set of about 5 stories all with a strange supernatural/ghost type vibe, i would have liked more stories as it was more suitable for a short journey rather than sit down with a nice cuppa for full on intrigue, but it hasnt put me off any other books he might produce.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 10 Nov 2012
C. Quinn (UK) - See all my reviews
It only took me a few hours to read this, a few hours of my life I will never get back! Most of it was an advert for his other books, glad I only paid a few pence- it was scraps and non-literary teenage writting.