5.0 out of 5 stars Losing me
I downloaded this book and and didnt stop reading till i had finshed it.u get drawn in hoping things will change .i would def recommend this book to my friends.It provokes emotion .and u find your self smiling and on the verge of tears.
Published 22 months ago by justme

3.0 out of 5 stars losing me
In this 2nd book Losing Me (Invisible Child), we follow Mary's journey through her teenage years until a life changing bitter twist, shocks to the core.

I thought after reading the above I'd enjoy this however I only got to 23 % just not for me.
Published 7 months ago by Kitty

5.0 out of 5 stars Losing me, 21 Jun 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars follow up book to Begging by same author, 8 May 2012
This review is from: Losing Me (Invisible child) (Kindle Edition)
This book starts off with the death of Marys friend, sadly the one person who could have perhaps helped her thru her problems had problems herself and it was too much to cope with.. Marys story continues thru her childhood and early teens,, It doesnt get any better,,, her father is still drinking to the point of collasping on the floor at night and her mother just hasnt got an iota of responsibilty in her. Mary has to beg for food and run errands for the shilling here and there so she could get her clothes and sheets washed at the launderette. Mary is still responsible for her sister and tries to hide from the outside world what is going on in the family. Its a good follow up book, I read all three in a weekend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series of book's, 19 Jan 2013
Ms. Vera Cooper "glossy hair" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Losing Me (Invisible child) (Kindle Edition)
I have now read all three of Mary Hayward book and would recommend this read,
A gripping read start to end of these books.
A story of starvation a mother who did not care, a father who was no more than a drunk,
No money so begging was all she could do to keep her self and sister alive.
Her story is inspiring full of determination to better her self , did she get there read the series of 3 and you will love them as much as i did ....

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: Losing Me (Invisible child) (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed reading this book although it was very sad. Mary is a fantastic person and an inspiration. Would recommend this book to all.

3.0 out of 5 stars losing me, 13 Sep 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Confused!!, 9 July 2013
This review is from: Losing Me (Invisible child) (Kindle Edition)
I brought the whole trilogy yet this 2nd book is just the majority of the 1st one repeated again dont understand why?

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely loved these, 13 Mar 2013
This review is from: Losing Me (Invisible child) (Kindle Edition)
Having now read the first two of Mary's books I have to say I found them both sad and at the same time Amazing. Impossible to put down I read them both in a few days. I loved the style of writing and can't wait to read the final part
Well done Mary you have had one hell of a life!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, 24 Feb 2013
This review is from: Losing Me (Invisible child) (Kindle Edition)
Thoroughly enjoyed this book, especially as I could relate to the period in which the story happened. Found myself unable to read it fast enough to find out what happened next. Can really recommend it. Mary (the author) has nothing to reproach herself for - she did her very best in very unpleasant and trying circumstances.

4.0 out of 5 stars strong stuff, 29 July 2012
This review is from: Losing Me (Invisible child) (Kindle Edition)
The second part of the trilogy about Mary.The death of her best friend Joyce was heartbreaking.A moving story,raw and honest in it's content.Although she comes across as a strong person, I thought it was odd that when choosing her relationships,she never trusted her instincts.But that may have been due to her low self esteem.The only thing that spoilt this book for me was the repetitiveness of a certain phrase(I wanted to cry but I carried on).I think the reader by now felt her pain without her need to repeat this at regular intervals.Despite this, all in all a good read.

ARRAY(0xa1306780)

Losing Me (Invisible child)
2.45