5.0 out of 5 stars very practical
This bag is very practical and consistent with the description. My father was very happy to receive this present. The pockets are designed to store mobile, keys, wallet and pen. Thans to the seller and amazon.
Published on 30 Jan 2012 by Cricri

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Happy
Bought this for my holidays and was happy enough with the quality etc when I received it. However on using it for the first time the hook connecting the strap to the bag broke while exiting the plane - almost lost the bag. Anyway returned the bag to amazon and was promptly refunded.
Published 12 months ago by Kranbo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars very practical, 30 Jan 2012
This review is from: Men's Unisex Small Black Leather Bag Travel Organiser Pouch Camera Man Bag with adjustable shoulder strap (Luggage)

4.0 out of 5 stars Manbag, 28 Dec 2011
Very happy with the man bag and I find the shoulder strap extremely useful. It also has a phone pocket and it is a very nice size for carrying around, not cumbersome

5.0 out of 5 stars Far better than expected..., 25 July 2012
Was a bit put off by the cheap price for a real leather bag. OK, realised it would be made somewhere in the world with very cheap labour, (China) but hey-ho. Bag arrived today, earlier than expected, but more importantly of far better quality than i dared expect or hope for. Soft leather, nice feel to it, two straps, Four zip pockets plus phone compartment... and to my amazement and delight, my Old style (larger) Kindle fits in the largest of the zipped compartments... brilliant. One very happy customer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Man bag!, 22 Oct 2012
I purchased this bag since I have found it difficult to find sufficient pockets in jackets/coats for the things I take when out. This bag is the right size to carry with its strap handle and I can carry my wallet, cards, glasses, mobile, coin purse and keys without spoiling coat or being weighed down with full pockets. A good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Travel bag review, 2 Aug 2012
A perfect product meeting all my requirements in terms of size, quality and robustness. Just what I needed to replace my faithful worn out old one.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Happy, 13 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Small bag, great value, 23 Mar 2013
This bag is superb. I was not sure about ordering it as it did seem to be too cheap but I am glad that I overcame my reluctance. This bag holds all of the important things that you need when you are at the airport and beyond; such as passport, travellers cheques, money ( both notes and coins), boarding pass, pens and all sorts of other small items. It even holds my smart phone in the front pocket.
The quality of the bag is evident as soon as you take it out from the packaging. The stitching is of excellent quality and the leather feels lovely and soft.
I would not hesitate in recommending this bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% pleased with product, 2 Jan 2013
The bag arrived promptly and excellent condition, would not hesitate to use again in the future. Would certainly recommend to friends- in fact I have.

3.0 out of 5 stars Well made, but perhaps I made a poor choice, for my uses., 21 Nov 2012
This is a nice, well-made leather bag. Plenty of pockets, including a phone pouch, though I doubt that this would fit an iPhone or similar 'large' handset. I have a small pay-as-you-go thing, which is fine for this bag.
I think that, after using it for a few weeks now, I didn't make a good choice. The bag is a bit more compact than the one I had before, and I think I need somethign a little bit bigger, or arranged differently.
It is certainly worth looking at; I recommend that.
Just look carefully at its design and check that it's exactly what you want and need.

3.0 out of 5 stars alright for the price not sure entirely all leather, 26 July 2012
Fit for purpose and price but gave the impression in description that the bag was all leather. I feel sure some of the panels are leatherette not genuine leather.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›