5.0 out of 5 stars Halloween moshis
This pack arrived earlier than expected. After reading the review saying there weren't any Halloween ones on the pack I did have second thoughts but as seller was amazon I thought I'd give it a go as everything I've bought so far on here have been fine. And they were! I received one pack of Halloween moshis, just what I wanted. Thanks amazon!
Published on 17 Nov 2012 by Briony Erwood

2.0 out of 5 stars Moshi Monsters Halloween Glow in the Dark
This product is not what I paid for as it did not contain any of the halloween figures!! I accept that the product may not be exactly the same as the picture but I was not impressed that there was not a single halloween figure in the pack!
Published on 1 Dec 2011 by caza ws

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Halloween moshis, 17 Nov 2012
This review is from: Moshi Monsters Series 1 Moshling Halloween Collectable Figures (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!!!!!!!!!!, 6 Mar 2013
J. Muldoon "mom of twins" (NJ, USA) - See all my reviews
I bought these for my sons who are moshi mad, and they love them and play with them all the time!

4.0 out of 5 stars ok for a little while, 28 Nov 2012
when i got them in the post and my son opened them they looked really good there were 3 ultra rares visable and when he opened the surprise moshling he got ultra rare I.G.G.Y. and he got GIGI (blue) I.G.G.Y (green) BLURP (white) SHI SHI (blue) and GURGLE (white). the moshlings kept him amused for a little while then they got a little boring. ok for an 8 year old.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 26 Feb 2013
grand daughters loved these as they didnt know halloween collectables were out there. they got something very rare they said

2.0 out of 5 stars Moshi Monsters Halloween Glow in the Dark, 1 Dec 2011
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 13 July 2014
Expensive for what they are.

5.0 out of 5 stars moshi, 3 July 2014
If you collect these this is a good set, arrived on time as shown in picture

5.0 out of 5 stars moshi monsters, 1 July 2014
as part of wish list grand daughter delighted l had chosen these for her and has lots of fun with them

5.0 out of 5 stars White, green or blue moshis, 12 May 2014
I like these moshis because as seen in the picture they are different design colours. Each pack can be different. They are white, green or blue and the characters can be any of these colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars moshi monsters, 2 April 2014
my daughter loved these, as a very big fan of collecting them. very good price and quick on delivery,thank you

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›