Price:£10.53 - £15.99

on 1 June 2012
I purchased a pair of these slippers towards the end of last year and expected them to last at least a year but the soles split. I decided that although they were inexpensive I would not purchase another pair but instead paid more money for different ones - hubby loved the different ones but claimed they were too warm and therefore we opted to purchase a second pair of these for him to wear during the Summer (since I doubt they will last longer than that) and then he can have the other pair for the Winter months. They are fairly inexpensive which is the reasoning behind my decision to purchase another pair. Quite frankly I would have thought that wearing the "Dunlop" tiltle these would have been better than they actually are. Comfort and fit are excellent but that is that so far as these slippers are concerned. Good value? Well you would need to purchase two pairs a year - so I leave that for you to decide.
on 6 April 2012
These slippers were really really comfortable and for this price that is amazing. Fast service. Not only can you not go wrong with this choice, these are QUALITY
UPDATE After six months they fell apart. I have had more expensive slippers which have done the same, so as these ones are very comfortable and cheap they might still be worth considering
on 20 November 2013
These are not cheap slippers and they come from a reputable brand, so I expected them to last a lot longer than the ONE month it took for the linings in BOTH slippers to become detached - making them extremely uncomfortable to wear.

I'll never be buying these again, it's back to cheap ones from high street shops that last up to SIX months.

Very bad show, Dunlop.
on 5 January 2012
Arrived before christmas as promised very quick delivery. They are lovely slippers they look really good not at all fuddy duddey, comfortable and a good solid soul which means my boyfriend can nip out and fiddle with his motorbike without having to change. He gave 4 stars as he said that they make his feet sweat a bit.
I purchased these slippers for my father's 84th birthday ... and he loves them!

My father says that these are one of the most comfortable pairs of slippers he has ever worn, and this I can assure you is no mean feat. Due to the fact that he was born with polio his left foot is badly misshapen, he also has osteoarthritis and finds it very difficult to buy shoes that do not hurt his feet.

My father has been wearing his 'Dunlop Winston' slippers since March, he wears them for most of the day and is especially pleased with the hard wearing sole which allows him to venture out into the garden without changing into his shoes.

Very easy to slip on and off, they look good and to sum up `Dunlop Winston Elasticated Gusset Slippers' are a fantastic buy.
on 6 March 2012
fast delivery great price, good value. As described, bought as replacement present, it is current stock not old and the colour is good. Not too padded inside as my husband does not like the fleece lining type.
on 20 January 2012
I cannot recommend this product more highly. The quality of the slippers is beyond doubt and the delivery has been the best that I have ever received from Amazon.

I was not asked to pay extra and the delivery was next day. Not only that, I received an E Mail from DMS telling me the delivery would be between 11:53 and 12:53. It arrived on the dot of 11:53.

I have given up on the Amazon "guaranteed next day delivery"(substantial extra charge), because they simply cannot control the process. Indeed, one recent product arrived at the delivery firm AFTER the "guaranteed" delivery time.

As I say, if you are in the market for quality slippers, this is the firm for you.
I bought these about six months ago and was very pleased with them, especially as they were so cheap, but with cheapness you tend to have a down side, I've used them most days (as you would expect) and both slippers have cracked right across the sole, I wouldn't say that my use has been excessive so I am rather disappointed with the quality. I not going to bother to complain but just "chalk it up to experience". I'll buy a more expensive make next time.
on 11 October 2012
These slippers are very elegant and extremely comfortable. So why the negative rating? I bought these almost exactly six months ago and they were relatively expensive so I was expecting a quality product. Had I reviewed them a week or two after purchase I would have raved about them. Unfortunately the bottom of BOTH slippers simply fell away from the rest of the slipper a few days ago. Examining them in this state it was clear that the bottom of the slippers was held on by a strip of fabric that glued them together. I will reglue the bottoms but I certainly wouldn't purchase this product again given the flimsy structure.
on 7 May 2014
I got these for my hubby for Christmas. He was thrilled with them. Dunlop a good make and all that. However, after a month of wear the sole has come away from the fluffy part and the liners are ripping out. I don't have the box anymore used it in the rabbit cage for hay. Didn't think I would need it. Have bought some new memory foam liners but don't know how to stop the top coming away from the sole. Glue would just be a bit messy and not sure if it would work well. Glue sometimes melts rubber or plastic. Hubby not happy and they were not cheap for slippers. Very disappointed.