5.0 out of 5 stars COMFY
These slippers were really really comfortable and for this price that is amazing. Fast service. Not only can you not go wrong with this choice, these are QUALITY
UPDATE After six months they fell apart. I have had more expensive slippers which have done the same, so as these ones are very comfortable and cheap they might still be worth considering
Published on 6 April 2012 by Pete

3.0 out of 5 stars Slippers
Published on 1 Jun 2012 by Extraordinary Housewife

3.0 out of 5 stars Slippers, 1 Jun 2012
I purchased a pair of these slippers towards the end of last year and expected them to last at least a year but the soles split. I decided that although they were inexpensive I would not purchase another pair but instead paid more money for different ones - hubby loved the different ones but claimed they were too warm and therefore we opted to purchase a second pair of these for him to wear during the Summer (since I doubt they will last longer than that) and then he can have the other pair for the Winter months. They are fairly inexpensive which is the reasoning behind my decision to purchase another pair. Quite frankly I would have thought that wearing the "Dunlop" tiltle these would have been better than they actually are. Comfort and fit are excellent but that is that so far as these slippers are concerned. Good value? Well you would need to purchase two pairs a year - so I leave that for you to decide.

5.0 out of 5 stars COMFY, 6 April 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars satisfied customer, 21 Jan 2012
good delivery, as usual. The only draw back I have found is that the left slipper is slightly larger than the right one, and of course larger than my left foot! Otherwise I am a satisfield customer.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good while they last !!!, 12 Aug 2012
David H J Ashdown (Wales) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Dunlop Duncan Black Mens Slippers (Apparel)
I bought these about six months ago and was very pleased with them, especially as they were so cheap, but with cheapness you tend to have a down side, I've used them most days (as you would expect) and both slippers have cracked right across the sole, I wouldn't say that my use has been excessive so I am rather disappointed with the quality. I not going to bother to complain but just "chalk it up to experience". I'll buy a more expensive make next time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Linings came loose within a month, 20 Nov 2013
This review is from: Dunlop Duncan Black Mens Slippers (Apparel)
These are not cheap slippers and they come from a reputable brand, so I expected them to last a lot longer than the ONE month it took for the linings in BOTH slippers to become detached - making them extremely uncomfortable to wear.

I'll never be buying these again, it's back to cheap ones from high street shops that last up to SIX months.

Very bad show, Dunlop.

5.0 out of 5 stars slippers, 6 Mar 2012
fast delivery great price, good value. As described, bought as replacement present, it is current stock not old and the colour is good. Not too padded inside as my husband does not like the fleece lining type.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you want quality slippers, buy these., 20 Jan 2012
I cannot recommend this product more highly. The quality of the slippers is beyond doubt and the delivery has been the best that I have ever received from Amazon.

I was not asked to pay extra and the delivery was next day. Not only that, I received an E Mail from DMS telling me the delivery would be between 11:53 and 12:53. It arrived on the dot of 11:53.

I have given up on the Amazon "guaranteed next day delivery"(substantial extra charge), because they simply cannot control the process. Indeed, one recent product arrived at the delivery firm AFTER the "guaranteed" delivery time.

As I say, if you are in the market for quality slippers, this is the firm for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars blokes slippers, 5 Jan 2012
Red (Brighton) - See all my reviews
Arrived before christmas as promised very quick delivery. They are lovely slippers they look really good not at all fuddy duddey, comfortable and a good solid soul which means my boyfriend can nip out and fiddle with his motorbike without having to change. He gave 4 stars as he said that they make his feet sweat a bit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and good quality., 7 July 2014
Apparently they are lovely and comfortable and well made. My father in law loves them.

5.0 out of 5 stars slippers, 11 Jun 2014
very good value for your money ,fast service, and very comfortable wearing ,will buy these again when needed,everything that says about these slippers is correct

Dunlop Duncan Black Mens Slippers