Flavour: Blue|Size: Pack Of 1|Change
Price:£3.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 29 January 2015
If i could have given this shaker 6 stars i would, hell i'd name a star after this little bugger. According to my Amazon history i last purchased this shaker in August 2012, and in that time this faithful companion has stood by my side as i sweated, grunted and generally make my myself look a tit in my local gym. I've thrown this shaker at walls, had it fall out of a moving car, dropped weights on it, thrown it at friends, and still this bugger makes being leakproof look like childs play. You can imagine my surprise and horror as i opened my gym bag to discover that my faithful chum had finally succumbed to the abuse it had suffered over the years by having a small crack in the lid. I'm fairly certain this was attained by my hurling of said gymbag into the garage from a distance.

"Well ok it might be 'ard as nails, but what about actually using the shaker?"

Never fear, the Tornado shaker grabs your protein by the scruff of the neck, lifts it up, sneers in its face and proceeds to throw it around like the little bitch it is. When the protein has the audacity to stick metaphorical 'V's' up behind the Tornado shakers back by having improperly mixed bits in, the Tornado shaker turns around and chins it with a proud right hook and sends it snivelling back to its Mum.

All in all, everything is inferior to the Tornado shaker.
44 comments|37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 October 2014
Good quality shaker. I use mine daily and have had it for 2 months now and it is as new. Don't pull the label off though unless you want to spend an age removing sticky residue from the side of the bottle. No leaks, no mess, easy to clean and gets my protein shaken perfectly in 20-30 seconds without fail.
on 29 October 2014
Unsure if other people have had a bad batch or such like but this hasn't leaked since I bought it.
This has been a fantastic item, no leaks or problems and the storage area is invaluable - perfect for storing protein for after gym while using the shaker for water/pre-workout beforehand.
My only gripe is that it is rather long, so if your gym/treadmill doesn't have elongated cupholders then this can bounce around, though if you're storing it on the floor during a workout, then this is an advantage as it's easy to reach.
Functionality wise, it's perfect, the design of the shaker grill is great, you barely need to put any effort in after a workout! - Great for heavy arm/chest days!
5/5 for Usefulness and look
4/5 for Size
on 27 April 2016
I've been using protein mixers like this one for over a decade and this is definitely the worst I have ever used. Leaks all over the place and the lid seems to trap a lot of liquid so you end up losing a lot of your shake. The compartment on the bottom is a fine idea, except it makes the bottle so large it becomes annoying to transport. Perhaps I had a faulty one, but I won't be buying a second to find out
on 14 May 2016
Not a very good design. When i first used it to mix my protien powder with water, the shaker began to leak everytime i shook it. Not being happy with the product they sent me a replacement. I am having the same problem. The shaker leaks from around the screw on lid eveytime i shake. Being annoyed i just slammed it into the dustbin!
on 1 July 2014
The best bottle i have tried thus far.
Absolute seal and the extract compartment on the bottom is a plus.
on 14 April 2014
overall I like it and will use it for a long time i hope. dont make the mistake of taking the sticker off. i did and it took several hot washes to remove the sticky remains which quickly turned black. no problems now though. i use it with the addition of a coil to give it an even better mix but typically okay without
on 5 March 2016
The shaker bottle has a sticker as shown in the image, and if you opt to peel it off it will leave a sticky residue and to get rid of it just use a brush with dishwashing soap and scrub away. It should take around 5 mins before its smooth and squeaky clean. Though you might want to read it first or you'll get leaking issues.

The compartment at the bottom is a nice touch, I use it sometimes when I need to refill my BCAA's during workouts when I know I'll need more than usual.

This is still my current shaker bottle (as off march 2016) though I did get a spring ball from one of my old blender bottle so that I can really maximize the mix ability of my supplements.
The shaker is a good idea, it also arrived in good time, however the bottle broke too easily, one day I put water in it and it just started leaking from the bottom. It broke with 2 weeks of use. I wouldn't recommend this, I would just pay a little bit more for a better quality one.
on 22 January 2016
Bought this and within a couple of weeks was already cracked around the base and leaks. I have had plenty of other shaker bottles which are much less and have lasted much longer. 1/5. Would like a replacement if possible.