5.0 out of 5 stars Best for bringe
I have to say that Sela Basmati is best for Bringe (Afghan and Iranian cuisines). It has long big grains and comes out perfect for a best Pulao rice.

I would recommend it for anyone looking for pulao cuisines as its different from the normal basmati that is commonly available in the UK markets.
Published 13 months ago by mkk

1.0 out of 5 stars White Pearl - Basamati?
I have been eating Basamati rice for the last 20 years and we eat basamati rice daily at home...I have tried over 15 different brands of Basamati during this time and I have to say white pearl is the worst I have come across...delivery was fine, the rice just doest not look, smell or taste like basamati...the best basamati I have tasted in the UK is Tilda...
Published on 11 Feb. 2012 by Neo

5.0 out of 5 stars Best for bringe, 14 Jan. 2014
This review is from: White Pearl Easy Cook Basmati Rice 10 kg (Grocery)

1.0 out of 5 stars White Pearl - Basamati?, 11 Feb. 2012
This review is from: White Pearl Easy Cook Basmati Rice 10 kg (Grocery)

White Pearl Easy Cook Basmati Rice 10 kg