5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
Published 21 months ago by undine

1.0 out of 5 stars Manufacturing error
Published 3 months ago by S. Raybone

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 13 July 2013
Doing exercises was such a boring chore until I got this, now its fun! Made the mistake of over inflating it and promptly slid off on my first attempt which made me cautious. After watching the video I saw where I'd gone wrong, tried again and was hooked. The great thing is it can be used by people of all ages and physical abilities, you can start with easy exercises and progress as you gain confidence, strengthen your muscles and get fitter. Its a bit like exercising in water, the ball takes the strain and you can relax and gently feel so many more muscles being worked, massively more than without it.

It was recommended to me by a 78 year old friend whose physio advised her to try one. I have got one for my daughter who has a back problem and needs to exercise gently to regain muscle strength. It has helped me to lose my middle aged spread and get my waist back, improve my balance and overall muscle strength, I would highly recommend it to all. Only snag is my dvd has poor sound quality in places but that's not too much of a problem

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect item, great service all round, 14 Jun. 2012
This review is from: ResultSport® Anti-Burst Gym Ball 250kg load tested, DVD and Double Action Pump (55cm / 65cm / 75cm) (Misc.)
Item arrived promptly and was all packaged nicely. Excellent instructions included with even a little measuring string to ensure the ball is inflated to the correct size, the pump itself was ideal for inflating the ball and worked easily . Upon use my partner who is 9 months pregnant loves it. Perfect for sitting on and taking the weight off her feet. I have used myself for a few workouts through known routines but looking forward to what extra exercises are shown on the DVD. Excellent item, brilliant service would certainly recommend.
Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars 3g Fit Gym Ball, 2 Dec. 2011
C. Green (Berkshire,uk) - See all my reviews
Very fast delivery. The texture of the surface is non-slippery which makes it easy to grip. The pump supplied is very good and easy to use. I fully recommend this product.

C Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Gym Ball 55cm, 12 Jan. 2012
I received this gym ball very promptly. It was exactly as described, was easy to blow up with the pump provided to the correct size and appears to be of excellent quality. I am very pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars prompt efficient service, 21 Jun. 2012
The ball arrived before scheduled date, thanks for prompt efficient service. Easy to blow up and measure to correct size with the enclosed string. Easy to use product, had previous ones and chose this as it is a little smaller so easier to store. Would have no hesitation recommending this product. Be prepared for your stomach to hurt after using as you do not realise how many muscles you are using when working out!!ENJOY!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 26 Mar. 2012
I have wanted to try one of these for some time; what's put me off was the poor reviews some balls get. The reviews for this ball were good so I thought I'd give it a try. The ball was easy to inflate - the pump was included and more importantly it's stayed inflated despite vigorous testing from me. The instructions were easy to follow and came with a DVD.

I'm really happy with my purchase and would recommend it to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 21 Dec. 2014
Item delivered quickly and perfectly packaged. Pump included as was a free gift which was a nice surprise!
Ball was easy to inflate with the pump, taking seconds to do. Just the right size as described. Already started using the ball today for a chronic back problem- find it extremely soothing to stretch or rock on and helps make exercising so much more fun. You really feel your core muscles engage instantly ( which is the point- stronger core means less stress and load on the lower back, plus you get faster results for a leaner and more toned physique)
I would recommend this ball and seller to anyone. Thank you!

1.0 out of 5 stars Manufacturing error, 13 Jan. 2015
S. Raybone "FallingFear" (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
While the ball seemed high quality and the accessories and packaging were very nice, my order had a significantproblem: I ordered the 75 cm diameter ball, but the one I received was significantly smaller than another 65cm diameter ball I own (despite the packaging and order details all saying 75cm). Even their included measuring string corroborated it. The string came with instructions saying it should be equal to half the circumference of the ball (ie, the string should reach around one half of the inflated ball, end to end), but when I tried, the string was an extra 25 cm too long!

I'm guessing this was a simple manufacturing error (wrong ball in the wrong box at the factory)...but something the seller should get sorted out before shipping out any more faulty products!

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good, but figure out which diameter you need, 4 Sept. 2013
I quite like my gym ball, I use it to sit behind my desk, not for any athletic reasons, just because I get bored and like to bounce around (although, to be honest, I think it really does help my back). I think I might have preferred a slightly bigger one because my desk is quite high, but I didn't really think about it.

The quality is good, it hasn't burst yet and I've bounced quite a bit. The pump isn't amazing if your upper body strength isn't (read; get someone with a good pair of arms to pump it up for you). I have an electric pump which I use now, but if you don't mind the ball being slightly deflated (which is actually most comfortable) you can do it by hand.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, flexible, 11 Nov. 2014
Affordable, nice, flexible, resistant, comes with a basic exercise-guide and a practical hand-pump (be patient and don't over-inflate it!), it's been delivered on time, and doesn't emit foul smells (common with some rubber things). I can't ask for more.

If, like me, you are looking for a small/mid-size fitball to help in your bodyweight workouts or stretching, you might look no further.

How durable will it be? I can't say, as I've been using it for just a few days.

But, right now, I'm happy with my purchase. I hope you'll be too.