on 30 December 2011
Received this case as a Christmas gift and was astonished when looking up for other gadgets for my Kindle that I also received as a Christmas gift the price for this case

It looks and feels like a case that you would expect to pay 4 times its actual cost. All controls are easily accessible without removing the case and it looks good too. A snip at the price
on 17 May 2012
This product arrived very promptly and I was more than surprised at the build and quality. It fits my gorgeous new kindle touch like a glove and because it is such a tight fit I can still get it in my inside jacket pocket with easy access for those dull tube and train journeys. Thanks Duragadget. I would recommend this product to everyone. Who has a kindle touch.
on 26 May 2012
A very useful and protective case for the Kindle at a reasonable price compared with similar products by other manufacturers. The method of fastening is ingenious and effective.
on 18 March 2012
Although is not a genuine kindle product, it fits exceptionally on my Kindle. In my opinoon, is a 5 star quality product. Is not thick, and the leather feels very nice. I recommend.
on 10 July 2012
I was quite suprised when I received the product that it was genuine leather. For the price I did not expect it to be! And the quality is good.

The Kindle fits in well, feels secure and the magnetic fixing strap keeps the cover closed and the Kindle screen protected.

Excellent product, excellent price
on 11 March 2012
Excellent quality and quick delivery very pleased with this case. Kindle is still easy to use within the case and it is well protected.
on 30 May 2012
I'm happy with the case itself, appears well made and fits my kindle touch well. The reason for the 4 stars is that unfortunately I did not receive the mains charger that should have been included (as per technical specifications). I contacted duragadget who sent out a charger that does not fit the kindle. Whilst I have been offered a refund for the charger, I still dont have a way of charging my kindle through the mains and hope that others ordering this product dont encounter the same problem.
on 6 February 2013
I bought this cover a while ago, and it's kept its quality well. I was a bit disappointed to see that the label was wonky, but otherwise I'm very happy with it - the kindle feels secure and the closing clasp with the magnet works really well. The cover folds behind neatly enough for reading, and I'm really happy I got this one instead of one with elastic bands.
on 9 May 2012
Good quality product which is, as stated, made of leather. It is comfortable to hold and the Kindle Touch fits snugly and is kept in place in its position by a push in flap which works well. Magnets to keep the case closed. Very happy with the purchase. Good value for money.
on 9 January 2013
Lovely case, fits really well no issues what so ever. Good quality, no problems with the fastening. Does a perfect job of keeping my kindle safe.