4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 18 Jan 2013
This review is from: 7dayshop Wireless WIFI N 150Mbps (802.11n) Mini USB Adapter - Windows / Mac OS X / Linux / Raspberry Pi (Electronics)
I got this for my Raspberry Pi after checking on the Pi website that it should work OK and after a bit of trial and error it is now working so it does what it "says on the packet" and for the price you can't really go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Raspberry Pi!, 26 April 2014
Just a short review for this as there's not much to say.

I bought this for use with my Model B Raspberry Pi. The item is well priced and works flawlessly with the Pi, freeing it from being cabled to my router. Some wireless adapters have compatibility or power issues with the Pi but I have had no issues with this whatsoever.

I've no experience of this device with other devices or operating systems.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly what I ordered or what was depicted but does the same sort of job, 9 April 2014
Not exactly what I ordered or what was depicted but does the same sort of job. Received a Pocket Ethernet WiFi router. Does the job, just not what I was expecting. Would be five stars if the item was what I ordered.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on tin!, 13 Sep 2013
Arrived quickly, works very well. Very small. I am using it with a Huawie mifi.I would recommend at its cheap as chips pricing.

4.0 out of 5 stars USB WIFI, 26 Nov 2013
Bigmac 747 "Ken Mc" (Northern Ireland, UK) - See all my reviews
I purchased this adaptor to use with a Raspberry PI.

I will edit this post as soon as I have evaluated the performance of the device once connected to the raspberry PI