5.0 out of 5 stars Touched my heart
This is a fabulous book for all those women searching for their hearts. I was in a place where I knew God was asking for more of my heart, I wanted to be able to give Him more, but literally couldn't find it. This book helped a lot. I picked it up from a friend's bookshelf, read it though and found myself making notes, copying out large sections to the point where I...
Published on 22 Jun. 2011 by becdale

3.0 out of 5 stars Written for USA
Published 23 months ago by annie

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 26 May 2013
This review is from: God Knows My Name: Never Forgotten, Forever Loved (Kindle Edition)
Great book, really recommend it! Beth Redman at her best. Got it as electronic and paperback! You need to read it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, 26 May 2013
A frank and honest account of Beth's own life and the problems she experienced. She then offers things she found helpful. Plenty of references back to the Bible.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 9 May 2013
amazing love it ... could not put it down, such a good read and so heart warming would recommend for sure, really helped me to remember how much om loved when i feel low, when i feel depressed and down in the dumps i remember the things in this book ... wow is all i can say .. pity there is only up to five stars as i would give it at least 50+++

5.0 out of 5 stars God Knows My Name: Never Forgotten, Forever Loved, 29 April 2013
Mrs. J. Watts - See all my reviews
Great book!!! Beth Redman tells her story and tells of the Love of our Amazing Lord, His Love, and Care for us no matter who we are, what we do, what we think. He knows ALL!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS!!!!!!, 24 Jan. 2013
This book is great. I have read Beth Redmans other books but this is my favorite will defo read it again!

5.0 out of 5 stars God Knows my Name, 6 Mar. 2013
I was recommended to read any book by Beth and this was the first one i came across (although I now KNow there are others)
she writes about real life and her experiences, cannot wait to try another.

5.0 out of 5 stars INSPIRATIONAL, 18 Feb. 2015
The most AMAZING book, , incredibly inspirational, full of hope. I've read it several times and feel refreshed every time. BRILLIANT !

5.0 out of 5 stars A Gift, 17 Nov. 2012
J. Thorneycroft (Lincoln, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought as a gift for a young friend going through hard times, my wife having read it thought it could be quite helpful

3.0 out of 5 stars Written for USA, 22 April 2013
There is nothing wrong with this book. However, there are so many Christian books out there and I read many of them. This just wasn't as good as others. That said, a book can come on to your radar at just the right time, so it is a very subjective matter. I was very encouraged by the author's honest account of her relationship with her father and her explanation of how she handled the resulting issues. For someone with a difficult relationship with their own father, this book could be very powerful. The rest of the book was a little repetitive, but sometimes it is good to reinforce certain themes. Again this could be about where the reader is. I was a little irritated with the language used to make is user friendly to Americans. The author now lives in the USA, so I will forgive her!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 11 Sept. 2014
A. M. Thomason "Ali" (England) - See all my reviews
Honest open and encouraging Christian book. Well done Beth!