on 4 January 2013
These scales seem accurate and reproducible.

Repeated measurements are all the same.

Repeating the measurement moving the scales around an uneven hard floor are all the same.

Measuring with one of the scales feet off the floor gets a small error (+/- 100gr).

On carpet the results are not accurate - I lost a few Kgs this way.

So overall - on first test good, accurate, does exactly what it should do.
on 24 June 2014
This could be user-error, but I was hoping I'd be able to tap my foot on the top and the scale would turn on. It requires a bit more 'oomph' than that - I actually have to lift a corner with my foot and drop it back down for it to come to life. But this could just be my device (or again, something I'm doing wrong). That said, it's maintained accuracy for the past few months I've had it, it's got a large screen, it's easy to clean and it looks sharp. In terms of value for money, decent.
on 16 May 2013
This was a really nice purchase, came with included batteries and very accurate on hard even surface. Only downside is that there isn't a button to switch the scale on to use it, you need to lift one end and then place it down on the floor for it to activate. Otherwise I am really happy with the purchase. 5 stars!
on 12 April 2014
Reading reviews for other scales I was worried about consistency of the measurements.
The readings differ no more than 0.2 kg, usually no change or 0.1 kg difference - I didn't want more.
on 7 March 2016
Nice smart looking glass scales with an appearance that defies the low price tag.

Having carried out several tests I'm happy that these scales are accurate on a hard surface or short carpet. Thicker pile carpet will always affect the results from
scales.

A simple switch next to the battery compartment changes better metric & imperial measures.

Very happy with these scales.
on 21 July 2013
The scales look good in my bathroom and seem to show the right weight. Just takes a little teasing to switch it on!
on 4 February 2014
Does what it says on the tin - took me a while to figure out how to turn it on, but works and gives the same reading no matter where I weigh myself!
on 16 June 2014
This is a decent bathroom scale that does the job. My main frustration with it is that you have to "tip" it a little to get it to come on. Would be better if you could just step on and it would "turn on". Other than that the display is easy to read and it is easy to keep clean and it seems accurate.
on 1 December 2015
It seems accurate and sturdy but it is very hard to get it working. I have to move it a little bit each day to get it active. Otherwise no matter how much I press on wherever it just doesn't work. That is the only problem but it is a big one.
on 1 November 2015
A scale that does not lie. THANKS

See one answered question