on 19 April 2012
Yet again a fantastic read! A very smooth time line from one adventure to another and I like the fact that we revisit the characters which made me feel I had a vested interest in the story from the outset. You can tell from the vivid descriptions that Isla has spent considerable time in Australia and this helps to create a fantastic atmosphere. The action on every page drives the story on at a fast pace creating an excitement that makes you want to read on until you reach the adventures conclusion. I've already pre-ordered Viper's Nest.
on 19 February 2012
Another fabulous book from the Cate Carlisle Files! An excellent read for any younger teenager,I really enjoyed it and I can't wait for the next book in the series. The book is set in Australia and on the last page of each chapter it always leaves you hanging on the edge wondering what is going to happen next!I love the sort of adventure that Kate goes through and the book is definitely a MUST read! :)
on 17 November 2011
Another great read from Isla!!! A really captivating and exciting read, the kind of book you don't want to put down! I really reccomend this for any teenager that likes the kind of adventure story, I can't wait for the next one!!!
on 19 March 2013
The second book in the Cate Carlisle files was just as enjoyable as the first. Yet again the location was glamorous and the characters exciting to read about. Cate sure knows how to live! The mystery and adventure were also amazing. I was hooked from when I started reading the first book. So glad there's still another one to go! (Book 3 does not disappoint either!)
on 15 April 2013
Another excellent book in the Cate Carlisle Files. Again Cate is in the deepest of danger and I loved reading how she gets through the mayhem.
I would recommend this book for 10+
on 9 April 2013
It was very interesting to read. Te descriptions of the places Cate( the main character) goes to is very imaginary. And yet again it keeps you guessing up to the final word.
on 26 October 2011
Another great Cate Carlisle adventure, in another interesting location-Australia! I love what Cate gets up to, and the return of the adorable Nancy x
on 11 March 2013
This is a great book a really good read. Very action packed which I loved. You should definitely read it. You would really enjoy it. Lxx