5.0 out of 5 stars Curtzy ~ Great Hook Set for Hookers!
I bought this product based on the excellent reviews from Amazon. I'm glad I did, the hooks are exactly what I wanted.

I haven't used the smaller steel hooks yet, but the larger aluminium hooks are a pleasure to work with. They're easy to grip and glide smoothly through the yarn. There hasn't been any snagging or yarn splitting, so there are no sharp grooves or...
Published on 20 April 2013 by Jennifer Wang

1.0 out of 5 stars Crochet Hooks
This item has taken nearly 3weeks to reach me. Very disappointed with the quality, and it came all the way from Hong Kong. I would not recommend this to anybody. Waste of money
Published 20 months ago by Mrs Brenda Wilson

‹ Previous | 1 2 323 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Unless you are a fan of crochet with fine yarn this probably isn't the set for you, 30 Sept. 2014
This review is from: 22 Mixed Aluminium & Steel Crochet Hooks Weaving Needle Set in Purple Case By Kurtzy TM (Kitchen & Home)
Unless you are a fan of crochet with fine yarn this probably isn't the set for you. The hooks are great. No qualms there. The carry case is good too. But there are about 6 useable hooks for anything from DK weight up to chunky.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hooks, 28 Mar. 2014
I have bought two of these sets one for myself and then second set for my friend as they are neat and tidy good variety of hooks. The service was fast coming the next working day.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT as ADVERTISED, 28 May 2014
Bought this thinking it was by Curtzy - came in an unbranded case but was sold as BRANDED - not impressed - hooks and case are cheap and rubbish!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 30 Jan. 2014
This is a bargain set of crochet hooks with the case being better quality than I thought it would be for the cost

4.0 out of 5 stars ... arrived within a week and so far they've been brilliant. Sometimes they catch on the yarn which is ..., 19 Sept. 2014
C. Paknadel "ace" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
These hooks arrived within a week and so far they've been brilliant. Sometimes they catch on the yarn which is annoying, but I can't tell if it's the hooks or the yarn that are the problem. But I have every size hook I could ever need now, they are sturdy, and the value for money is outstanding. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars happy hooker!, 10 July 2013
Hooks arrived quickly and are so pretty! There are some sizes which are not usually available in UK, which is very helpful. I love the colours and the handy case.

Just a few slight problems. One of the hooks doesn't have a size marked on it in mm, although I suspect it may be a 1.00mm which means I have 2 hooks of the same size and no 1.5mm hook. Also, the numbers of the hooks don't correspond to the conversion charts I have checked (eg a hook marked 12 on one side and 1.00mm on the other, whereas the charts I've checked show US size 12 as 0.7 or 0.75). My other quibble is that the coloured hooks chip easily. I crochet every day and the 4.5mm hook has been most used; it already has 2 chips in the coloured coating.

Overall, though, I am happy with the hooks and would recommend them, especially as the price is so good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Low price for this., 25 Mar. 2014
It has really low price and a lot of hooks, but some of them are just bend in the hand.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent delivery, 21 April 2014
I ordered this on Thursday April 17th and I had it delivered Monday 21st April and it came from another country. Considering that in the middle there was the Easter weekend, I could not have expected a quicker delivery. The product is reasonable for the price paid, the plastic case smells very cheap, but as it is for keeping the hooks together that is no problem. The hooks look OK, smooth, no hard snagging ridges, so in I think this is well worth it for the person who does not crochet too much, for a real heavy duty crochet worker I think there are better hooks around, at least I have some from the UK and they are slighty better quality, but again that is reflected in the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 2 Mar. 2015
I love this kit. I had booked to attend a workshop which asked you to bring a 3.5mm hook. Ordered on the day of booking. Although they asked for you to bring just one hook I was asked to go up to a 4mm during the workshop, so I was really glad I had bought this as a starter set rather than having to buy the hooks individually! A really good price, and wallet for storage - I am really happy, and it came really quickly too (I was worried I might have to borrow one for the workshop - as the del date covered the day before/of/and after the event!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mother s choice, 11 Jan. 2014
Bought for a life long crocheter. My mother used different hooks over the yrs and I believe these will become another well worn set. These are cheap in price but I think in quality they more than suit the needs. Delivery was quick and they came in a little holder that wont take much abuse but then again why should it. It ll last many yrs for here as she will look after it. 22 needles in different sizes. She s happy so as far as I am concerned they are perfect. thinking of getting myself a set

‹ Previous | 1 2 323 | Next ›