on 30 April 2016
These are fabulous needles. I've only recently started knitting again after about 25 years. I find these much nicer than the aluminium needles I used to use. Great quality with a nice little case to keep them altogether. Would definitely buy again or recommend.
on 6 February 2015
Bought a few sets of these as gifts, first person loved them. My sister who is used to using metal needles found them rough and the stitched didn't glide very well on the needle. the end fell off one of the smaller sizes before I manages to wrap them up at xmas.
on 11 March 2016
A gift for my mother who was over the moon to receive them. Good length to fit knitting on, and although previous reports of bending all needles that we received were good. The fabric holder doesn't smell or look great but excellent value for money considering
on 23 January 2016
Lovely set of needles, nice and smooth running. All true and feel sturdy. All sizes are accurate and true for the length of the needle which isn't always the case for bamboo in this price bracket.

Very pleased with the product and the seller
on 2 August 2014
Wonderful value for money, and a very good product. I have used all the needles included and have had no issues with them. All are smooth and lightweight and are of good quality. The cotton case makes a lovely neat way to store them whilst not in use.
on 15 May 2013
These are proper 14" single pointed needles. There are cheaper singe pointed needles out there but they're only 10" long. Ok for kids' clothes but not long enough for an adult jumper. I love knitting on bamboo pins and these don't disappoint.
on 22 April 2015
A good set of knitting needles, excellent for the price.
on 30 March 2016
This is a good value, well presented set of knitting needles, which are light and smooth to the touch. They arrived promptly and there was good follow up from the supplier who took care to ensure that there had been no problems with the product.
on 24 November 2013
Received the needles in a timely manner, a few slightly bent needles but sure that won't be a problem. Love the look of them and so handy all being contained in one roll up bag.
Haven't used them yet but I am looking forward to my first go
on 24 August 2014
Great needles which I can use. They don't irritate my arthritic fingers as much as my old metal ones. Still can't knit as much as I'd like but at least I can knit hurray for bamboo! These are good quality and reasonably priced too. Thank you.