5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the price
Generally very nice needles. The sizes are accurate and they are fairly well made.

A couple were slightly rough at the tip to start with, but rubbing them firmly on a smooth, hard surface cured that.

I paid £4.50 for just one pair of bamboo needles in a local shop, and so I am very pleased with the value of this set.

Bamboo is lovely to...
Published on 14 Feb. 2012 by D S

3.0 out of 5 stars Handy item but not very well sanded
These arrived very promptly and well packaged, I would say they are good value but be careful, as the wood has lots of sharp areas and I have caught my skin on them when knitting.
Published 16 months ago by rebecca a.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the price, 14 Feb. 2012
D S (Midlands) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: 2mm-12mm Set of 16 Pairs 34cm (14 Inch) IN COTTON CASE Single Point BAMBOO KNITTING NEEDLES By Curtzy TM (32 Knitting Needles) (Kitchen & Home)

Bamboo is lovely to use - none of that noise you get with steel needles. It is also a renewable material and is biodegradeable, so relatively eco-friendly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised, 22 Sept. 2012
Mariana (West Country, England) - See all my reviews
I ordered this product because it had been recommended to me for arthritic hands. It certainly is. I must admit I was sceptical but am pleasantly surprised. They are very light in weight and very quiet in using. I was taken aback by the length - they are longer than standard knitting needles - but I persevered and love them now. They arrived promptly and I was impressed with the packaging. First of all they were inserted into a cotton case divided into all the sizes and rolled up to be tied with ribbons. The outer packaging was adequate and they arrived promptly. Would thoroughly recommend, especially for arthritic hands, or anyone with weakness in hands or wrists for any reason.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 May 2012
Absolutely fantastic value for money! Great length and i love them! They were delivered really quickly and the lovely thing was that they come in a cloth bag which was a great surprise!! I'm just a beginner trying to improve knitting skills and these are perfect- i won't ever need to buy another set! Very pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bamboo knitting needles by Curtzy, 4 Aug. 2012
I have never used bamboo needles before but i have to say that these are the most comfortable needles i have ever used, they are easy to knit with, the wool moves easily across them and they are lighter than the metal ones i've had. Great set of 16 for a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars bamboo needles, 24 Nov. 2011
Brilliant product for ease of knitting. Makes knitting much more easier as wool doesn't stick to needles through sweat. Price for all of needles was s bargin as one pair cost £3 u get 10 sets for just over a tenner. BARGIN,

5.0 out of 5 stars 16 pairs of bamboo knitting needles for this price? can't beat it!!, 2 Oct. 2013
I was amazed at the quality of these needles being such a low price. They look brilliant. A couple of down points though which could have made this purchase better from my point of view. The cotton case was very flimsy and I feel that it will not protect the needles very well. The other down side is that the needle sizes are printed on the shaft of the needle instead of on the end. This means that it is possible that the printing will wear off and then you will not be able to tell the size easily. I have written on the pockets what the size needle is that resides there. I have not used them as yet because I have a friend making a new case for them - a bit more padded, to protect the finer guages. If you need uk sizes, then you will need to purchase the 2.25, 2.75. 3.25 and 3.75 mm needles separately, as this set is US sizes, and they do not have the quarter sizes there.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bamboo knitting needles, 25 Feb. 2013
I have recently started knitting and these were recommended to me as they are light to use. I really like them, they are very easy to use, a good length and although they are not quite as smooth as metal needles I find this useful as the stitches do not slip. The case is OK. The only down side was the needle number printed on the side was small and not that easy to read. I used a marker to write the numbers on the top - problem solved. I won't be going back to metal or plastic needles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bamboo needles, 4 Feb. 2013
I have recently taken up knitting again, i read that Bamboo needles are easy to use & cause less pain in your hands. This is definately true, the needles are great, easy to use & would recomend them

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 17 April 2012
When I ordered these I thought I was geting 8 pairs of needles but imagine my surprise when I received 16 pairs. These are so easy to use and at such a bargain price I didn't mind the postage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice set of 16 pairs single point bamboo knitting nedles, 28 Oct. 2012
Very nice bamboo Kninting needles. The price is Very good. I'm very pleased with those.Buying experience was perfect.I received soon the purchase. I recomend this item to all who like Knitting.