on 5 August 2013
I have lost quite a few of earrings over the years but, I have found lever-backed earrings the best for staying in the ear, they stay secure and in place.
As for the colour of these pearls, they are unusual to say the least, not black, not blue, just a very smart earring that will go with most of the things I wear.
I am very pleased with my buy and would recommend these earrings to all who read this review.
on 15 August 2012
I was really pleased with the product which I bought to match a necklace and bracelet from the Philippines. Not only was I delighted with the quality, they came with a lovely satin pouch, virtually matching the one for my necklace and bracelet. All in all, a great buy
on 14 November 2013
beautiful pearls. They are dark-purple/black and not perfect, one is a little rough on one side but they are beautiful and look stunning on.

Very pleased with these.

Nicely packaged as other reviewers have mentioned.
on 12 December 2014
The ones I received are smaller than I expected - more on the 10mm side, the silver is quite flimsy, and the colour is more greenish other than the aubergine hue that I would have preferred. But I must say the quality of the pearls are very good.
on 5 November 2013
Big superb pearl earrings. Large and beautiful. very good value for money. can be dressed up or down.Lovely!!. Would suite young or more mature woman.
on 20 May 2015
My wife loves them as I bought them to replace the single pearl she wore round her neck and lost and found in the garden,
So she is wearing all black pearls now. Thank you for the prompt delivery with in 36 hrs of ordering it to putting them in her ears.
on 12 April 2014
Have also purchased the white pearl earrings which was pleased about. These black pearls are a lot smaller but still nice to wear.
on 4 December 2015
Wonderful quality pearls. At a fraction of the price I would usually pay. Very pleased indeed. Thank you.
on 10 March 2016
Smaller than I thought they would be, however pleased with them
on 9 January 2016
not as good as I thought it would be

See one answered question