4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful!, 1 Jan 2014
This ring is beautiful. I was looking for something that didn't have a really thin band but still looks delicate and this ring is perfect for that. The sapphire is a little smaller than I thought it would be, but is still a very good sized stone. The stone is also slightly lighter than in the picture. Delivery was fast and can packaged well. Was slightly worried about it coming through the post. But was no problems and was in a amazon delivery box so was no give away to what was inside it. All in all I love this ring and am looking forward to showing it off.

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I ordered, 29 Dec 2013
The ring was exactly as it looked in the picture and looks much more expensive than the price paid. It was also delivered very quickly in time for Xmas

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 12 Feb 2013
I chose this as an engagement ring for myself after my boyfriend proposed last weekend. I didn't want a thin band of metal as I have long fingers which makes the ring look small. I also didn't want anything that stuck out too much and didn't want to break the bank! This ring is so pretty and actually the diamonds sparkle more than the image shows even though they are small. The sapphire is a beautiful deep colour. I am extremely happy with it and it was delivered very quickly :)