Style Name: 4-inch Oball|Change

on 13 July 2014
I bought this for my cat to play with and he absolutely loves it!!

It's quite difficult to describe what it's like in terms of how it feels, but it's made of rubbery plastic that is rigid when you throw it about and firm enough to make a ball shape, but also very bendy and flexible, so when you apply even a slight bit of pressure it will squash and bend.
It's as light as a feather, you can't even feel it sat on your hand, so very easy to throw and also perfect for kitty to bat and roll it around the floor.
Because it's so soft and flexible, it's great for him to chew on as well, as he loves chewing things. And he can grab it easily with his toes and claws, because of all the holes in it.

This really is a fantastic toy for cats!! I wish I had known about them before this; I only discovered them the other day because my friend bought one for her baby and when I saw it I thought what a brilliant toy it would make for my cat, so I went out and bought one the next day!

It's completely safe for pets as there is nothing that can break or snap off, nothing that is sharp, no corners, it's just soft, rounded, flexible and feather-light - just purrrrfect!

Also, the card it was attached to states that it's dishwasher safe, so if it needs a good wash you can pop it in the dishwasher without it being destroyed!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 5 January 2014
Great ball for little kids of any age. The ball looks like its solid, but it is both rigid and very flexible, and well made, so when thrown it will hold its shape, but then flex and bounce when it lands or impacts something, and if it accidentally hits someone, it will be very unlikely to cause harm. If you can imagine its similar to how a soft foam ball would flex if it impacts something, thats a pretty close representation, but its a bit more interesting to look at :)
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 24 January 2014
I discovered this toy accidently and I was presently surprised how a simple toy can be so engaging! My son is not yet 2 months and already enjoys this ball. It is lightweight and easily grasped as the holes are large ... but not too big meaning your little one will be able to hold the ball firmly. It collapses when squashed which I find a great feature as he can happily (at the moment try to) put it in his mouth/hit himself without injury.

I agree with other reviews that the colours are not extremely vibrant. I believe the ball is despatched randomly meaning you can not select what colour you will receive. The blue/green ball was received, which is fortunate as it was for a little boy.

My tip would be to purchase Bright Starts: Lots Of Links. I hook the ball to various things for him to enjoy, offering a different experience such as his play mat or pram meaning the toy does not become boring.

Hope this review has been helpful.
on 5 April 2013
our baby boy boy loves it!!!it is light and easy to pick up. i mark it as "4" only because the colours of the ball not as bright as on the photo (navy blue,blue,green and lime.... ) i would like it to be brighter.it says on the description that colour may vary but i still was disappointed slightly.
on 24 February 2014
Nice for little ones to grab hold of as very light weight. Pleasant colours. I would definitely buy this again.
on 8 May 2014
Bought this as a stocking filler for my son when he was 9 months old. He loves it and still plays with it at 13months. Ours came as red, blue, green and yellow. He was able to grip and "throw" it really easily. It is soft so even if it hits you there is no discomfort. It regains it's shape easily too when he's sat on it or it's been shoved in a toy box. A nice simple toy but with a lot of play value.
on 12 May 2013
My twin boys love this, they've played with it from 6 months old (now 11 months) - it's so simple in design but really intrigues them & it's great for a young baby to hold onto or pass it from one hand to the other with ease. I don't know why it's such a good toy but I'm pleased I got it for them - I also bought them one with beads on it & they like that just as much too.
on 30 December 2012
Great product, safe for my 3 year old to play with my 4 month old. Easy to grasp, nice colours
on 13 February 2014
Very good toy for a baby, easy to grab, bright colours. Although I bought it because a lactation consultant recommended it for exercising after a tongue tight division, that did not work as my 2 month old was unable to position her tiny tongue. After a month she can.
on 2 December 2015
My 5 month old baby loves this ball. He curls his fingers into the holes and enjoys swinging it around and of course pulling it to his mouth and sticking his tongue through the holes. Perfect also as a bath time toy we have just discovered. I really recommend this.