Published 11 months ago by S7

2.0 out of 5 stars Buy the bigger one
Our baby (6 months old) likes the bigger one better. This one stays in the toy stash.

This 4 inch Oball is too small and it's almost impossible to get a hold of this with a tiny mouth. Which is what babys do. 24/7. Put things in their tiny baby mouths.

So, I'd recommend buying the bigger one instead.
Published 10 months ago by Henri

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Buy the bigger one, 1 Feb 2014
This review is from: Rhino Toys 4-inch Oball (Colours May Vary) (Toy)

So, I'd recommend buying the bigger one instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little ball - easy to handle, and very soft and flexible, 5 Jan 2014
This review is from: Rhino Toys 4-inch Oball (Colours May Vary) (Toy)
Great ball for little kids of any age. The ball looks like its solid, but it is both rigid and very flexible, and well made, so when thrown it will hold its shape, but then flex and bounce when it lands or impacts something, and if it accidentally hits someone, it will be very unlikely to cause harm. If you can imagine its similar to how a soft foam ball would flex if it impacts something, thats a pretty close representation, but its a bit more interesting to look at :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for dogs, 21 Dec 2013
This review is from: Rhino Toys 4-inch Oball (Colours May Vary) (Toy)
I bought this for my 5-month-old shih tzu puppy and it immediately became his favorite toy. He wasn't very into balls before this, but he loves this one and plays with it every day. It's lightweight so it rolls away easily, even when he doesn't mean for it to. This means that he can play with it by himself - accidentally hitting it and then chasing after it. He also likes biting on it, and while he's biting on it the holes make it easier for him to hold it between his paws. I was a bit worried that he would bite through the plastic, but he's had it for a few weeks now and hasn't even left any bite marks. I think the plastic is probably stronger than it looks. Plus there are a lot of different places on it for him to bite, so he's not biting the same place over and over again and weakening it. I definitely recommend this ball as a dog toy. It's great!

4.0 out of 5 stars good byu, 5 April 2013
Mr. Paul M. Rushton (the UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rhino Toys 4-inch Oball (Colours May Vary) (Toy)
our baby boy boy loves it!!!it is light and easy to pick up. i mark it as "4" only because the colours of the ball not as bright as on the photo (navy blue,blue,green and lime.... ) i would like it to be brighter.it says on the description that colour may vary but i still was disappointed slightly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 Mar 2013
This review is from: Rhino Toys 4-inch Oball (Colours May Vary) (Toy)
My son absolutely loves playing with this ball. He is currently 4 months old, and due to the design of this ball he is able to hold it by himself. It is bendy, squash-able and my son seems to think its great for chewing. I have a toy to pram strap and the o-ball works great with this. I can easily attach this toy to the pram so my son can enjoy playing with it when we are out and about with no worries of it falling on he floor. Great buy. Brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lightweight ball, 30 Dec 2012
This review is from: Rhino Toys 4-inch Oball (Colours May Vary) (Toy)
Great product, safe for my 3 year old to play with my 4 month old. Easy to grasp, nice colours

4.0 out of 5 stars Good first ball, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: Rhino Toys 4-inch Oball (Colours May Vary) (Toy)
Nice for little ones to grab hold of as very light weight. Pleasant colours. I would definitely buy this again.

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, 15 May 2014
This review is from: Rhino Toys 4-inch Oball (Colours May Vary) (Toy)
It would be better if we could choose the colour we wanted instead of gettinga random colour sent to us.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant toy for my cat - he loves it!!, 13 July 2014
This review is from: Rhino Toys 4-inch Oball (Colours May Vary) (Toy)
I bought this for my cat to play with and he absolutely loves it!!

It's quite difficult to describe what it's like in terms of how it feels, but it's made of rubbery plastic that is rigid when you throw it about and firm enough to make a ball shape, but also very bendy and flexible, so when you apply even a slight bit of pressure it will squash and bend.
It's as light as a feather, you can't even feel it sat on your hand, so very easy to throw and also perfect for kitty to bat and roll it around the floor.
Because it's so soft and flexible, it's great for him to chew on as well, as he loves chewing things. And he can grab it easily with his toes and claws, because of all the holes in it.

This really is a fantastic toy for cats!! I wish I had known about them before this; I only discovered them the other day because my friend bought one for her baby and when I saw it I thought what a brilliant toy it would make for my cat, so I went out and bought one the next day!

It's completely safe for pets as there is nothing that can break or snap off, nothing that is sharp, no corners, it's just soft, rounded, flexible and feather-light - just purrrrfect!

Also, the card it was attached to states that it's dishwasher safe, so if it needs a good wash you can pop it in the dishwasher without it being destroyed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
Mrs Maureen Windsor (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rhino Toys 4-inch Oball (Colours May Vary) (Toy)
Best first rattle toy, very light and lots of finger holds!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›