on 20 November 2012
The product hasn't been used yet as it is a present for my daughter in law. I have had a Phillips blender/chopper myself for about 2 years and use it quite a lot, great for blending soups etc and the chopper is great for all sorts of things. It's simple to use, easy to clean and doesn't take up much storage space. Would recommend this product.
on 13 June 2013
Really pleased with this. Delivery was very fast and tracked.

The blender is of usual excellent Philips quality. I use it constantly to make my son's baby food and the different speeds are great for pureeing food to a smooth consistency or a slightly rougher, lumpier texture.

The mini chopper is useful for breadcrumbs etc and the jug is perfect for using with the main blender.

Super easy to clean too. Recommend cleaning quite promptly after use with coloured veg such as carrots to avoid staining that is common with similar kitchen appliances.
on 24 May 2013
Not sure you really need all the speeds (and the 'turbo' button!) but good product which is heat resistant for soup.
on 7 December 2013
I've had this blender for about 6 months now and I am more than happy with it - it does exactly what I need it to and makes cooking much faster and easier. I also discovered some new recipes!
on 18 August 2013
Does the work in a couple of seconds, I am really happy about it. You can play around with the speeds but for me there was no difference.
on 23 October 2015
Perfect
on 9 June 2013
The colour is not white. It has a weird light beige colour and doesn't look like on the picture. So I was a bit disappointed as the colour was one of the reasons I've chosen that blender. But works perfectly fine and is east to clean.