5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic
Published 16 months ago by ClaireP

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job
The socks do the job and keep you warm, not much else can be said. They seem to be popular in the shops at the moment.
Published 6 months ago by Mr. Alan C. Jennings

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 12 Mar 2013
love these, nice and fluffy on the inside. If you are happy walking around the house in socks then these are perfect, non slip and very warm. I prefer to wear light shoes in the house, so I wear these socks if I am going to be sitting down for a while in the evening and want to keep my feet warm. They are also great inside wellies if you buy a wellington that is a size bigger than your normal shoe size. I wear these socks every time I am doing gardening and my feet have never felt the cold once, even in the snow. They could also be used as bed socks. Excellent all round useful product. I shall be buying another pair soon...

5.0 out of 5 stars my mum loves them, 9 Jan 2013
bought few pairs of these for my 88 year old mum as her feet are slightly swollen so slippers awkward. she loves them and her feet are toasty warm. would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic if you suffer arthritic pains, 21 Feb 2013
This review is from: Womens/Ladies Heat Holders Extra Warm Thermal Slipper Socks (2.3 Tog) (Apparel)
These socks are fantastic. I suffer from arthritic pains in my feet which is a nightmare as I have days when I suffer excruciating pains. Wearing these socks cushions my feet and I was pleasantly surprised they make walking easier. I found this out by pure accident and being pain free for a while is beyond words!!! – I wanted one pair of each colour but ended up making a boob on my order put 2 for the red ones however, I will put this pair away to give as a present later. I am rubbish with slippers, I can remember putting them on but some time during the day I end up walking in stocking feet so, as they have slip pads on the bottom they double up as slippers – oh, they also keep my feet warm!!!. Yes, I would definitely recommend them and thank you for sending them in record time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for winter evenings, 22 Jan 2013
Isabel Moritz "Bidclinic" (Hertfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
Very strongly made and would weather lots of washes. Ideal for chilly weather and also could be good for inside wellies as a layer.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 8 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars women's thermal slipped socks, 6 Jan 2014
My sister visits canada in winter and has said she loves these as not as big as slippers so smaller to pack and extremely warm

5.0 out of 5 stars warm, 30 Dec 2013
Bought as a present and very well received. Nothing like snug and warm feet in this winter weather. A good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality, 18 Dec 2013
R. Roberts (UK) - See all my reviews
These were a Christmas present for my old mum. The socks are thick and very high quality. I would order again.

4.0 out of 5 stars christmas present, 16 Dec 2013
cant say a lot as it is a present. Maybe in a month time i can tell more if Ladies Heat Holders Extra Warm Thermal Slipper Socks are good to wear

5.0 out of 5 stars Slipper socks., 5 Nov 2013
Denise M. Bennett (UK) - See all my reviews
I had a small problem with my item, the item didn't arrive. I contacted the seller and she immediatelty sent out another item and I was very pleased with it. The slipper socks are very warm and I wear them at night, as we get a bit of a draught around the floor. 100% transaction, thank you very much.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›