5.0 out of 5 stars ladies heat holders extra warm thermal leggings
Published on 21 Feb 2012 by Hazel

3.0 out of 5 stars Winter warmish?
Published 9 months ago by Anne

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars ladies heat holders extra warm thermal leggings, 21 Feb 2012
This review is from: Womens/Ladies Heat Holders Extra Warm Thermal Leggings (0.52 Tog) (Apparel)
My daughter is out in all weathers and found that her riding breeches were too thin to keep her legs warm in the extra cold weather; she could use layers for the top half of her body and feet but her legs were absolutely frozen. She reports that these leggings are lovely and warm under her breeches, soft and comfortable. She is wearing them every day in this cold weather, she is normally a size 10, 5' 3" and I ordered the M for her which seem alright.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 19 Jan 2013
Bought this for my mother and she simply loves it. Very pleased with this product, would recommend these to anyone who likes to keep warm.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and warm, but the seams are starting to split, 1 April 2013
I found them to be lovely and thick and warm, though nowhere near as thick as the heat holder socks. They looked tiny when new, but they're very stretchy. They are fluff magnets though and have gone a bit bobbly, so I've only been wearing them underneath trousers. A hole appeared after only a few wears, and since then the seams look as though they're starting to get a bit stretched (although that's after a lot of wear in the last 2 months due to the cold weather!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't recommend these enough., 31 Aug 2014
Amazon Customer (Berkshire, England) - See all my reviews
I don't know how I survived winter without them in the past. I purchase a pair yearly as I wear them to death. They really keep the chill off. Can be worn alone under a skirt or under leggings for some added warmth. Can't recommend these enough. Every lady needs a pair. You'll be so glad you brought them.

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 1 Dec 2013
After a freezing monday in the office and after shivering all day because the heating system is rubbish I decided I had to invest in some sort of thermals. The reviews told me they were good and they are. I would definately recommend this product, really comfortable and very warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 13 April 2013
I work outside a lot as a dog trainer so warm and comfy is the name of the game and these come right under that heading! Good value for money. I take a size 10 and opted for a medium based on a previous review

4.0 out of 5 stars Good and comfy, 10 April 2014
A bit tight at first but are flexible and soon go comfy as well as keeping you warm. Good thermals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 18 Feb 2014
These are great for the winter months and keeps me lovely and warm also they have an excellent finish to them

5.0 out of 5 stars warm legs, 19 Dec 2013
katie (Macduff Scotland) - See all my reviews
love these especially with the job I do outside in the winter they certainly do as it says heat holders legs really cosy on a cold day

3.0 out of 5 stars Winter warmish?, 4 Dec 2013
I've been wearing my old cotton Reebok leggings under my jeans when I'm out with the dogs. My legs still felt a bit cold so when I spotted these I thought they would be ideal. They are very comfy to wear but I was so disappointed that they didn't keep me any warmer. They are just the same as a thick pair of tights. They are quite small fitting so a size S is a size 10 and no bigger

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›