5.0 out of 5 stars red hot
As usual I am not surprised that these Rocket dog shoes fit perfectly, are incredibly comfortable and look great. The heel hight is perfect for everyday wear, the colour is brilliant.
Published 20 months ago by nezapoo

3.0 out of 5 stars Very nice but very uncomfortable
These shoes are nice looking, exacttly as shown in the pictures and even beter (the colours are very bright). Unfortunately, they are the most uncomfortable shoes I have ever worn, even though the heels are not very high. They are very hard for my feet so I can't wear them if I have a long day...
Published 19 months ago by Elena Papadatou

5.0 out of 5 stars red hot, 15 Aug 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrendously uncomfortable, 9 Feb 2013
I bought these as i am a standard size five and these were so small I could only just squeeze my feet into them. beware they are only for those with narrow foot widths and are rather small sizes. I returned mine for a fullrefiund with no questions asked so great company - terrible shoes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very nice but very uncomfortable, 19 Sep 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and very Rocket Dog, 2 Jan 2014
Really comfortable summer heels - typical Rocket Dog sizing means that the size 3 fits me perfectly (I'm usually a size 2.5 UK or 35 EU). Perfect for warm days as the canvas is very breathable. The heels are both very sturdy and flexible, so a very easy shoe to walk in.

4.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed., 18 July 2013
I'm only disappointed because these shoes were not a good fit, very small . BUT, I loved the look of them, so it was a shame. I have to say it was very easy sending them back using Amazons instructions !

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoes, 14 May 2013
Brilliant shoes, I wear them all the time. Rocket Dof is an excellent make and I will be purchasing more. Infant I already have another pair.

ARRAY(0xac684fc0)