on 15 September 2013
As a female unable to grow a moustache, i was pleased to have found an alternative solution to marker pen. The array of different themes available really make this product special.

The Scotsman is by far my favourite.

I would highly recommend this product, they are realist and durable. I hope they bring you as much joy as they did for me and the girls after a few bottle of wine.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 14 September 2013
I bought this very recently for an intimate evening at my place with friends, as a sort of an 'ice-breaker'. Well no, they weren't exactly 'friends'... they were prospective life-coaching clients really. But, obviously, I wanted to create a relaxed atmosphere, and to leave them with the lasting impression that I am an understanding and trustworthy professional. At the end of the day, it was either these moustaches or a game of strip poker. I think I chose the right option, all things considered.

These came out of the packet looking just like the photograph would have you believe. And, after some initial reluctance on the part of my guests (during which time I did manage to catch the words 'mad'... 'nutcase'... and 'psychiatrist' being bandied about between them in low whispers), it did not take them long to get into the spirit of things.

With only six moustaches for seven people, I was unfortunately not able to experience an International Fake Moustache personally. I didn't mind too much though, given the fact that I was already dressed as Carmen Miranda (Carmen Miranda Hat) and had, in fact, spent some considerable time earlier in the day shaving my own real moustache off, in the interests of authenticity. I'm almost ashamed to call it a moustache actually, certainly compared with these rather splendid examples.

These did stick for a little while, although they are clearly not of the sort of quality that someone like, say, Hannibal Smith of 'The A-Team' would have used to disguise himself in order to safely put his own potential clients through their paces. As luck would have it though, I did have a little bottle of spirit gum concealed deep down in the depths of my Carmen Miranda moob cleavage that evening, which gave these moustaches a whole new lease of life. Be prepared, that's my motto.

These are tremendous fun and they certainly achieved their primary objective - which was to make my six guests look utterly ridiculous for just long enough that I could get my Polaroid out and take incriminating pictures. No, only joking... as a matter of fact, I suspect one or two of them might have taken a sneaky little picture of ME actually, although I'm sure that was more for the purposes of recording my Carmen Miranda impression for posterity and not for any future blackmail attempts.

Although, having said that, that Mexican Bandit did look awfully shifty...
on 8 July 2014
My friend's little boy LOVED these. We were all wearing them after a few glasses of wine (not the kids obviously they don't need wine to find facial hair hilarious!)
on 25 February 2013
I chose these as they had similar designs to moustaches I've used before - however, they were not very sticky at all - some of them stayed on for a short while although even these I noticed were not very comfortable compared to others I've used ie the paper backing was quite harsh and cut into upper lip - & a number of the moustaches would not stick at all. Therefore a bit of a waste of money, unless you glue them on.
on 10 December 2012
This set was bought so us girls in the office could show solidarity with our male colleagues as they grew their own mustaches in support of the Movember campaign to raise money and awareness of men's health issues.

The 'tashes were fun if itchy, stayed stuck fairly well and raised a laugh. Arrived very quickly and were well packaged.
on 31 December 2015
We were hosting a moustache themed dinner for friends as a laugh and bought these to supply anyone who hadn't had time to source a moustache of their own. They did begin to loose their glue by the end of the night but other than that they performed as expected and we all had a good laugh looking stupid with moustaches!
on 15 May 2013
This is a very funny item. I used it as a gift for my friend who loves mustaches and there were great laughs all around. However, when it arrived, the packaging was a bit bent and crinkled in some areas as if not handled very well. But other than that, you get exactly what you pay for.
on 7 January 2013
I brought these as table gifts for my family at Christmas. They were great fun and look fairly realistic if you match them to the right person. They brought out some laughs. The emperor's moustache was the only one that was a little small to fit the adults face.
on 19 February 2014
My son loved these and we had a lot of fun daring each other to wear them out to family events like church on Sunday!! They are not meant to be long lasting. I wish they were!! Great fun!
on 8 May 2013
Nice selection of different moustaches but just didn't stay on for more than a few minutes. Daughter was disappointed as she had high hopes when she bought them.