5.0 out of 5 stars What a 'handy' idea....
I was trying to think of nice, relatively cheap, xmas pressies as stocking fillers or for friends boyfriends as a small gift. I saw these whilst browsing the net & saw some great reviews! So I purchased a bunch as they are a really good price.

Published on 17 Nov. 2011 by T. REES

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this product!
Very poor quality , I have used the gloves for 10 days and they are all ruined and look really old already :( so disappointed... I thought paying more I would get a better quality, but it's better to buy super cheap ones at least I can change them more often without wasting more money!
Published 12 months ago by Paola

5.0 out of 5 stars What a 'handy' idea...., 17 Nov. 2011
T. REES "taratiddles" (UK) - See all my reviews

I tested a pair using my HTC smartphone & it worked very well - hooray! I am keeping a pair for me - no more having to quickly pull my gloves off with my teeth in the cold weather! I can imagine using them to text etc could be tricky due to finger width but hey ho, I can actually do the basics and answer calls!

VERY good value & a nifty idea!

Just to note, I ordered them yesterday, before 12 & they were dispatched the same day & I received them today. Very efficient service from Da Londra!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect in the cold,, 3 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Etouch Touchscreen Gloves, for iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Samsung, HTC and other smartphones, PDA's & Sat navs, Black (M/L) (Electronics)
I bought these because when I'm out jogging in the cold i was always having to pull out a finger or two from my normal gloves in mid-run to change track on my iPhone/iPod, which was a bit annoying. These gloves are perfect for the job. Obviously just as good for everyday use in the cold. They do just what they say and I highly recommended buying a pair.
In terms of sizes I ordered medium a little nervous they would be too small but they're spot on, you'd have to have hands like shovels to need the large ones.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit like a glove!, 30 Nov. 2011
Really comfortable, look nice and work brilliantly with my iPhone. Bargain too!

I went for small/medium and they fit really well, nice and stretchy so go on the smaller side IMO.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gotta HAND it to them..., 3 Nov. 2011
Really good. Do exactly what I expected. 5 long bits in each glove for the fingers and thumbs, bit of magic on the end of the thumb and index finger that allow me to quickly click cancel when siri decides to call my mum when I'm asking what the weather's like in London. Product well made and worth a fiver. Nice one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Confortable, easy to type as with your naked finger! And look just like any other pair of gloves!, 13 Jan. 2012
Unlike other gloves around, these seem like a normal pair of gloves, ideal for those of us who like to be discrete (main reason I bought these)and avoid such advertising like "look at my special gloves - I have a smartphone/pad/other capacitive screen expensive device with me and I don't have to use my cold nose to answer my calls!".
These gloves are great, warm enough and confortable. Easy to write on my SGS i9000 using vertical QWERTY screen keyboard, easier yet if horizontal. It does seem like I'm not even wearing gloves. The amount of pressure needed is minimal, as long as any part of your finger is touching the conductive part (which is obviously easy).
Happy with the purchase for now, I hope they are also durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 5 Jan. 2012
P. Higgins - See all my reviews
Excellent service with prompt delivery.
Ist gloves were so good that I ordered two more pairs for friends.
The gloves work really well on the iphone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife is really happy, 23 Jan. 2012
The gloves keep her hands warm and let her use her iPhone at the same time. The special coating is not on every finger tip but is on all the fingers my wife uses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome gloves, 28 Dec. 2011
These gloves are AWESOME.

They do exactly what they are supposed to and the rubber grips on the palms are an added extra bonus!
On top of this they are one of the nicest looking pair of Etouch gloves I have found.
They also work with a veriety of touch screen devices as stated and I had no problems using them with my I phone and sat nav.

Worth every penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 21 Dec. 2011
My boyfriend loves them!!!!!!!! they keep his hands warm and cozy! and he has been enjoying them even with the winter in scotland!

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this product!, 5 Feb. 2014