on 21 December 2011
Having collected all of the Puzzler World games, thought this would simply be similar to Puzzler World 11, which was my favourite, but theyve done it again with increased puzzle versions. Some of the puzzles, especially the new ones, are more difficult, but that's a good thing. Also, good to see Codewords is back! Loving this latest edition so well done Puzzler, highly recommended.
on 16 January 2012
An extensive collection of interesting games and fabulous value for money. I have all three Puzzler World collections and this is the best yet. I did love Puzzler World 2011 but it had lots of repetition, with acres of Sudoku, Wordsearches and Fitwords. This time, there are lots of different puzzles, including ones completely new to me. My favourite puzzle, Codewords, is here too, the first time it has been featured.

I'm glad they are still featuring Link-a-Pix. I discovered this puzzle via the first Puzzler World collection and it's a super puzzle to do and seriously addictive.

In fact, it is all very addictive and I can absorb myself for hours. It's quite good for my waistline too because once I get going, I even forget to think about those leftover Christmas choccies in the fridge!

The puzzles are definitely harder. I'm about a quarter of the way through and some of them are already getting quite difficult. I'm not complaining about that though. The whole point of puzzling is to challenge yourself and it's really great when you crack a puzzle you've been struggling with.

I found a couple of the onscreen instructions for the newer puzzles a little vague and had to resort to the booklet for a fuller explanation. That's just me though - I'm sure many people will cotton on far quicker than I did. Once I knew how it worked, I have found all the puzzles great fun.

I have bought lots of puzzle games for my Nintendo over the years but, in my opinion, Puzzler World is far and away the best.
on 25 December 2011
Having owned all the puzzler games I was really looking forward to this one.

Good points are that they've increased the number of games but reduced the amount of games of each type. I espcially like the link a pix. There are now around 35 of each puzzle. Some of the puzzles are very difficult and I have left them until I finish everything else before working out what to do.

Bad points are the orientation of the screen has now changed to horizontal which in my opionion makes it harder to hold and play the puzzles.

Still a good game I just hope they change the orentation on the next version or all you to switch it yourself.
on 27 December 2011
this is a great game i have the other 2. i like the varity of puzzles. it keep your mind going. it good when your on a long journey or there is nothing on tv .
on 1 January 2012
I have the other two Puzzler World games and enjoyed them both very much. This new game is just as enjoyable! It is slightly more harder than the other two but there are still hint tokens to help you. If you enjoy puzzles you will love this game!
on 4 December 2013
There are plenty of different puzzles to try in this game. I like the picture one too. Keeps the mind active. Full of crosswords, hangman etc. You also get hint tokens too, which is a bonus as some get tricky. Use them wisely.....
on 13 May 2012
Excellent value for the money! I am new to Nintendo, and found it easy to follow, and extremely enjoyable: not too heavy on the brain cells, but entertaining enough to while away your spare time. I like the way you have to complete a puzzle, then score points from the bonus puzzle. I also like the pinball machine that you have to play to determine the amount you earn. At the moment I am only working my way through the Challenge Mode, where the puzzles are, on the whole, fairly easy. I am looking forward to going on to the Master Mode, where the puzzles will be more challenging. I would highly recommend this game to anyone who enjoys puzzles, and will be keeping my eye out for the next upgrade.
on 28 December 2011
I have bought the other Puzzler World games so I was pleased when the 2012 addition was released. I was not disapointed this one is even better. There is a wider choice games to play. I just can not put it down.
on 18 November 2012
Good value for money and if as adictive as the previous two puzzler games will be well impressed.Value for money and arrived in very good time indeed, would buy again from this supplier without hesitation.
on 17 March 2012
Love this game especally the newer ones. Please producers bring out another one asap, or do like the paper ones produce games for the individual ones like Link A Pic, Sudoku, etc