5.0 out of 5 stars Ps3 keyboard
Bee knees. Works with iPhone 4s. Much better than logitech infrared. Neat tidy and looks good next to Sony tv and ps3
Published on 8 April 2012 by Topplumb

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this keyboard if your English
Quite simply this keyboard is not as shown in the image. Its clearly shows as a qwerty keyboard, but the one I received was French. When I questioned the seller all they would say was it was all they had in stock & offered a refund for a returned keyboard. From here I'll let you form your own opinion...
Published 4 months ago by Mr. C. Wilson

Mr. C. Wilson "Mannamachine" (Leeds UK) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading description - keyboard not English!, 1 April 2014
Mr. L. Rooney (Cumbria, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony Wireless Keyboard (PS3) (Accessory)
Ordered this product based on the good reviews - looks great but not had the chance to try it because the keyboard is a French one, not an English one (all instructions also in French and Dutch!).

Have sent back for a refund, reluctant to order again incase I end up with another French one - shame really.

5.0 out of 5 stars A stylish Bluetooth keyboard with pointing stick, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: Sony Wireless Keyboard (PS3) (Accessory)
You may use CECH-ZKB1 as a standart wireless keyboard, not only for PS3. XMB navigation and typing are quite simple.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 12 Oct 2013
This review is from: Sony Wireless Keyboard (PS3) (Accessory)
Good condition, but a little difficult to understand how to install, but once installed works great, use it all time

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth a buy!, 12 Aug 2014
This review is from: Sony Wireless Keyboard (PS3) (Accessory)
So far so good. Only had it for 2 days but it's working wonders. The packaging was really neat and tidy, the keyboard was UK QWERTY layout, just how I wanted it . I did read some reviews below stating that people didn't get the right one, so I'm not sure what happened there.

I've yet to use it extensively but pairing it with the PS3 was easy and I tested it out and it works without any hassle, I can now type on PS3 when messaging friends or even searching stuff up.

Pros:
It's cheap
Pairing with PS3 is easy
Good packaging
Looks tough (I don't think it will easily be broken, unless you chuck it out the window or something)
Arrived on time

Cons:
None that I can think of. I would put the one about people getting wrong layout but it hasn't happened to me so I'll ignore that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat!, 9 April 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Sony Wireless Keyboard (PS3) (Accessory)
I originally purchased THIS DIFFERENT KEYBOARD Ultra thin Slim Bluetooth 2.0 Wireless Keyboard Keypad for iPad 16GB 32GB WiFi, iPhone 4 4G 3G 3Gs Sony PS3 Smart Phones PC & Mac Laptop Desktop Netbook HTC Nokia Sony Ericsson Motorola Samsung LG Blackberry Mobile Phones from Amazon, however found it to be unacceptable for the PS3 even though it was advertised as being compatible.

Anyway, I decided that an official product was the way to go and I do not regret this at all. The keyboard feels VERY sturdy and is deceptively weighty which inspires confidence in the build quality. It takes 2 AA batteries (I bought rechargable Duracell batteries from Amazon).

Pairing with the PS3 was almost instant (2-3 seconds) while the keyboard in the link above took over a minute to be discovered by the PS3 and had to be paired every time it disconnected (i.e. you had to press the PS button, go to settings>accessories>manage blutooth accessories>pair device!!). This keyboard will disconnect (go to sleep) after a certain time when not being used, but you just press the PS button on the keyboard to wake it up and you are connected again!! This leads onto my next point. Two big positves about this keyboard is that there is a PS button (like the one on the controllers) and there are the square, circle, triangle and X keys on the keyboard. The square, triangle etc buttons are on the 'F' keys so you just need to press FN + F2 (F2 relates to square on the keypad for example) or whatever button you need.

It doesn't show on the picture very well but there are left and right mouse click buttons on the bottom of the keyboard as well so would extend its value further than the PS alone..

All in all, an excellent, solid keyboard that works flawlessly with the PS3. Buy it.

4.0 out of 5 stars bought for ps4 use, 16 Feb 2014
This review is from: Sony Wireless Keyboard (PS3) (Accessory)
i bought this keyboard for use on the PS4 it works an absolute treat. You can navigate pretty much the whole home menu with the arrows, enter and escape.

the main reason i bought a keyboard and mouse for ps4 is for final fantasy 14 online due out in april but playing war thunder has given me the chance to see how well it works and i was not disappointed

the only thing you need to be aware of is that you need to sync up a mouse first, if you sync the keyboard first the ps4 will think the navigation scroller on the keyboard is the mouse and your actual mouse will not move the cursor - this is the ony reason i have not given it 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Qwerty.....YUSH!, 29 Aug 2014
This review is from: Sony Wireless Keyboard (PS3) (Accessory)
I ordered this as I had been thinking of getting one for a while now and decided to take the risk that I might get landed with one of the Azerty keyboards, I did a little research first and decided to order from eoutlet-uk and today I got my Qwerty PS3 keyboard in. The build quality is quite sadly the best I have seen in a keyboard, the only downside is that the arrow keys are slightly smaller than I would like but overall I am very pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Using on my PS4, 23 April 2014
This review is from: Sony Wireless Keyboard (PS3) (Accessory)
Paired with my PS4 quickly, re-pairs almost immediately when the power button is pressed and automatically turns off when not used.

Can be a bit fiddly as the keys go all the way to the edge and the built in mouse nubbin thing doesn't work with PS4 (this may change when the PS4 gets updated)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Sony Wireless Keyboard (PS3)
Sony Wireless Keyboard (PS3) by Sony (PlayStation 3)
13.99