on 20 July 2013
Bought this tip being unsure if it would be suitable. I wanted to create fur on a cat cake using frosting. The tip was perfect. I covered half the cake in about 10 minutes and the "fur" looked realistic and stood up. great product. Will use again for grass etc!
on 20 November 2012
I wanted this icing nozzle to do hair and grass I am very pleased with it and it arrived in the time stated
on 17 November 2011
very pleased with nozzle works well having great fun doing cakes up with it pleasure in doing business contraced you when need more itams thanks beverley
on 10 August 2015
Bought this to make "grass" icing for a birthday cake, and it did the job brilliantly! Now I need to find more excuses to make cupcakes with grass or hair, just so I can use this thing!
review image
on 28 May 2013
I bought this to give grass effect to my cake and it's really good purchase, it's big enough to decorate my cake and make easier everything. Will recomend this one :)
on 15 July 2013
got excellent results with this nozzle so go for it- read the technique tho' u push it on and then pump out icing and pull off quick
on 13 April 2015
This was too big to fit my piping contraption unfortunately, so I wasn't able to use it. I know it says 'large' but, man, you don't realise how big it is! That being said I'm sure it will work wonderfully with a piping bag, which I'll be trying soon.
on 30 November 2013
this is a fab icing tube i have had the small one for years but the bigger size is excellent for cupcakes and i love doing the cookie monster with htis tube thanks
on 2 January 2014
Arrived quickly and worked a treat! I bought this to decorate a birthday cake with grass and used a thick butter icing, it worked perfectly!
on 1 October 2013
A great product at a very competitive price, prompt delivery and very well packaged. I was nervous about using this nozzle but it's really easy. An easy and great way for adding grass, hair decoration on cakes and cookies.

Highly recommend this seller. Thank you.