5.0 out of 5 stars a winner!
Very pleased with this little character. Although small, he is perfectly formed! All the paint / print is where it should be and not "off centre" like some cheaper items I have seen on the market. Very good quality and seems pretty durable. Very happy with my purchase and momento of the Olympics.
Published 23 months ago by debz

3.0 out of 5 stars Pride the Lion Olympics 3D Metal Keyring
I have to say that I do like my Pride the Lion, however, I was expecting a metal Lion as the produce description said 3D Metal Keyring. The only metal in it appears to be the chain, ring and clasp, the lion and the Team GB logo are NOT made of metal.
Published 23 months ago by B J ROLES

3.0 out of 5 stars Pride the Lion Olympics 3D Metal Keyring, 13 Sep 2012
B J ROLES (Eastleigh, Hampshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pride the Lion Olympics 3D Metal Keyring (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars a winner!, 6 Sep 2012
This review is from: Pride the Lion Olympics 3D Metal Keyring (Toy)