on 24 August 2011
WAS BLOWN AWAY BY HER VOICE SHE IS AWESOME CAN'T WAIT FOR HER FOLLOW UP ALBUM, AM TOTALLY HOOKED CAN'T STOP PLAYING IT!!!
on 26 April 2012
While Adele seems to dominate the charts with music to slit your wrists to, here is an album to put a constant smile on your face. 12 great tracks on the cd and then all of them given a different feel in a live setting plus a few extras. A great version of Bad Romance is a real highlight out of many. Favourite song? too many really, and while I love A Night Like This, Dr Wannado just edges it. Worst song? there isn't one!
on 6 December 2010
This is a really enjoyable CD to listen to - I'm so glad I decided to risk a tenner on it. Money very well spent.
VINE VOICEon 8 January 2012
I've had the MP3 version of this excellent and catchy album for a while, so hadn't bought it on CD, but as I can't play MP3s in the car I was tempted by the offer of a free live DVD in the "Platinum Edition".

For once the DVD is excellent value and, if you've not yet bought the CD, I'd advise you spend the little extra for it (even if the audience seem a little muted in their response). As well as all the tracks from the CD, you get a few extras which are only available on live recordings.

I'm not sure if it's worth buying the CD again, just to get the DVD, but if you like live concerts on DVD it might well be.

Caro Emerald isn't Jazz, but she's distinctive and talented producing catchy, enjoyable pop - Love it for what it is rather than damning it for what it isn't.
on 5 August 2012
What a singer, what a show, this is just 100% pure awesomeness if you know the stuff Caro does then ive no need to carry on...but if you dont know then get this now, dont wait any longer...this is pure magic....not literally it is a music concert, wink wink....buy you will love it.Live in concert -cd+dvd+blu-ray- CARO EMERALD
The sexy and sultry Caroline Esmeralda van der Leeuw a.k.a Caro Emerald found herself hitting the big time with this album. Jazz singer Caro was hugely influenced by the likes of The Andrews Sisters and Billie Holiday, and this shows through to a certain extent on this album. This album is great to listen to, whether you normally listen to jazz or not.

A fusion to some extent of jazz and pop this is easy to listen to and immensely enjoyable. Unlike her new album this is slightly raw in places, whereas the newest one is perhaps a bit too smooth and commercial, thus giving this one greater appeal.

Ideal to listen to this is something that is great for anyone's music collection, andyes you can dance to this if you like.
on 25 August 2010
I rarely listened to a CD more than I listened to this one! I love the 30's atmosphere of many of the songs and I love Caro Emerald's voice and what she does with it.
on 12 April 2013
This woman can SING!
I first heard Tangled Up and fell in love with it, had to buy.
Found her album, was it going to tingle my spine like the single?
OMG! I had to buy it. I adore Caro Emerald's voice.
I need more.....
on 19 December 2011
Sooooo good! The CD was all I hoped for and more! The bonus DVD is fantastic too!What a cool lady!
on 3 July 2011
So refreshing and so much to listen to - Caro's voice, lyrics that tell a story (read the booklet for a brief outline of the story first), and so much going on in the background instrumentally. I'm hooked.