on 3 October 2011
The Dragon's Apprentice has at last become available worldwide, gone are the days of having to order a copy from New Zealand and then waiting ages for the post to arrive from the other side of the world! No doubt the Kindle version of Toby & Klel's adventures will fire young imaginations around the globe, just as the paperback version did back in its homeland. Great stuff for younger readers!
on 28 April 2013
Really good read really enjoyed it I would recommend you read this book it great it an easy read so very enjoyable
on 28 October 2013
Entertaining. It is a children's book, so fairly short but I enjoyed it. There were twists, you felt for the hero, a bit facile, but it is aimed at kids, who I'm sure would enjoy it.
on 3 June 2013
Nice light read, ideal for lunch break. Need to down load the next one in the series for my holiday.
on 15 January 2013
I felt that this book did not live up to my expectations. I could not write a book so who am I to critise! It jumped too much within the plot without explanation. I could have been great as the basis of the story was sound but i would not buy the second book.
on 6 November 2014
What a story line, fantasy at its best
on 7 April 2012
a must read if you like this sort of book. cant wait for rest of series. make sure you start at first book so you know whats going on.
on 28 February 2012
As one reviewer once stated, "I cannot understand how people score these books 5 stars, I can only think it is self promotion".

I will probably get a lot of people disagreeing with me, i.e. the people who scored this 5 stars.

Its a very nice looking cover, the book itself though fails to impress even as a YA book.

The story is just so lack lustre and does not even compare to a typical fantasy book.

If you are expecting a book where the hero starts off with humble beginnings and makes something of himself then you will be disappointed.

The author introduces many ideas, but fails to develop them.

Some of the 5 star reviewers have already remarked upon the fact that the story is ordinary and lacks character development, I think that's an insult to ordinary books.

Not recommended, unless you just want the book for the cover?