on 19 August 2012
I wanted these speakers for plugging my shuffle into whilst in the garden and I wasn't expecting the sound to be great cos they aren't expensive but I'm pleasantly surprised! The sound is pretty much the same as buying a little portable radio/cd player which would have been my next move had these been a waste of money. When I first heard music through them, the speakers were turned up full volume and still very quiet.... It took me a minute to realise I needed to turn the sound up on the shuffle too!!! Dah! Although they don't look expensive, I've noticed the sound is better than when you play music on a mobile phone - they're really tinny. You wouldn't expect them to thump out music cos they're small. They're cute, they fold away neatly and I'm very pleased with them, they arrived quickly too.... It's great that you can use them with other devices. Just about every thing we use to play music will plug into these lil speakers!
on 14 August 2012
Brilliant little set of speakers not to loud but loud eough to enjoy small enough to pack in hand luggage for holidays
on 14 November 2012
I have been pleasantly surprised by the iPod speakers. Although the sound quality is a little tinny, it does what it says 'on the tin'. It is still better than walking around the house with headphones in when you want to do jobs, I mainly use it for listening to podcasts as I have a HiFi with docking station for listening to music. So all in all if you aren't expecting perfect sound quality then this is excellent value for money. Plus you get a USB plug adapter which is useful for other USB devices.
on 14 October 2012
item arrived on time and was just as described works perfectly ideal for travel,takes up no room on the bedside cabinet where my wife listens to her relaxation music at night via her mp3 player which fits the speakers perfectly no complaints at all
on 25 December 2012
Great for what its for. Quite cool. Cool that it folds up. Easy to store. Looks great with iPod in it
on 8 March 2014
They worked really well apart from the fact that the pictures dont explain it properly theres and audio jack you plug into the ipod or whatever ur pluging it into. It doesn't act like a dock for the ipod but otherwise its really really good 4 travelling and small places.
it can also take batteries
on 8 September 2013
My I.pod works well in it but the plug connector means I have to put the ipod in upside down or it sits on and stresses the plug connector. Still its good value and works well.
on 21 May 2013
These are very good value and suitable for my 9 year old daughter, they would not be any use to entertain at a BBQ though as the really loud volume can distort the sound.
on 3 February 2014
Handy little portable speakers. Battery operated can be used anywhere. Blah blah blah etc etc etc why do I have to record a set number of words as dictated to by Amazon.
on 24 May 2013
GOOD PRODUCT DOES WHAT IT SAY ON THE TIN VERY HANDED FOR TAKING ON HOLIDAY WITH YOU IF YOU LIKE MUSIC IN YOUR ROOM OR ON THE BEACH.