Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.69

on 18 December 2012
I was looking for a best of INXS cd and this covers all their popular single releases complimented with a succinct editorial and a range of pictures.
A certain degree of remastering is evident.
If you are looking for a best of INXS this is the one to buy
on 26 January 2014
loved inxs from my youth and just started to listening to cd's again. very very pleased I purchased this album.its full of brilliant hits and takes me way back to when life was care free and happy. a definite album for anyone's collection.
on 15 April 2013
Got this after watching an INXS rockumentary & hearing Paloma Faith's cover of Never Tear us Apart and being reminded what a fantastic song it is. I prefer the original with Michael Hutchence's voice. It's got to be one of my all-time favourites. There are so many good songs on this collection - what a great band - such a shame their career was cut short.
on 1 January 2014
Was looking for a good compilation rather than buying individual albums and for the price is excellent value and meets all my needs.
on 26 January 2014
Great tracks a much better band than most would think good album band as well as.singles treat your self to great rock.
on 31 January 2013
Good album with one good song after another - I always liked Never Tear Us Apart so thought I'd buy the Cd and when I listened to it I thought what a lovely album with a voice I could listen to all day so buy the Cd as it's one that should be in any one's collection so buy it!!!
on 29 April 2013
Excellent. Pity Michael is no longer with us as I'm sure he would have still been making hits continuing with the unique sound of INXS. Good buy, forgot there were so many good tracks.
on 18 July 2013
all the greatest INXS songs on one cd, one of the greatest rock groups of all time in my opinion.
on 17 May 2013
Bought on whim. I grew up listening to these guys and still love the music. Even better, my 16 year old neice is now into them as well and is catching up on the back catalogue.
on 30 January 2013
Simply brilliant - Good compilation of INXS tracks. I had wanted this for a party and quite a few got played and I'd forgotten how good certain tracks sounded.