5.0 out of 5 stars Every one a Gem, 30 July 2012
Scorpio (Plymouth, Devon UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Every Witch Way But Wicked (Kindle Edition)
Indeed every one a Gem, an enjoyable collection of shorts and with proceeds to a very good cause theres not a thing to complain about. I enjoyed them all.
A little bit of something for everyone and at such a reasonable price you can't lose and can do some good at the same time. A great way to try out authors you may not have read before too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Every Witch Way But Wicked, 1 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Every Witch Way But Wicked (Kindle Edition)
i was only familiar with one author from this book when i started but i am glad i picked it up. the stories are short enough to read in a short break in work and i really enjoyed the majority of them. even the ones i didnt enjoy so much were well written, just not my cup of tea. i definitely found a few authors that i will be adding to my wish list. i could choose a favourite as i loved a few of them equally!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good introduction to different authors., 26 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Every Witch Way But Wicked (Kindle Edition)
A good compilation of short stories. I liked some more than others, however, the best thing was being introduced to some authors I hadn't read before. I now have a few more to add to my favourites.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantasy Stories, 7 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Every Witch Way But Wicked (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this collection. Each of the author has a different way of telling a story, which creates a delightful mix of styles.

My personal favourites were "The Hazards of Desire" by Wren Emerson because of its imaginative and convincing world-building, and "Cats and Dogs" by JL Bryan because its so funny.

I was confused by the multi-chapter stories; it wasn't entirely clear if those were meant as sample excerpts from novels or as standalone stories. I assume they were stand-alones,and read them as such, but the lengthy author biographies and book information sections gave the impression I was reading a promotional sampler.

5.0 out of 5 stars Witches, 1 Jun. 2014
M. Peters - See all my reviews
This review is from: Every Witch Way But Wicked (Kindle Edition)
Loved this book. Am trying to find another book like this. The authors are superb. Will read another when I find one.

Every Witch Way But Wicked