5.0 out of 5 stars C4 8/10
This is a great product, and gives you an insane pump after about 15 minutes, however, after 2-3 weeks i was finding i was having to double, maybe even triple the dose to get the desired pump, therefore i would personally not buy this product again. purely down to building a tolerance i believe. 8/10
Published 13 months ago by Matt Dymond

3.0 out of 5 stars Inconsistent
Published 19 months ago by cg123

5.0 out of 5 stars C4 8/10, 6 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Cellucor C4 Extreme Blue Raspberry Powder 30 Servings (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 30 Dec. 2013
I tried jack3d after I was finished with my c4 and c4 is by far is the better product in my opinion the pump and buzz in c4 is fantastic I'd buy the bigger size next time tho as it doesn't last long ( ps if you start itching and getting hot around your ears etc when taking c4 that's completely normal it's just an ingredient in the product that makes that happen ( beta alanine)

3.0 out of 5 stars Inconsistent, 26 Aug. 2013
This product is a tough one. I have just recently been using MusclePharm Assault and that worked pretty well, but from reading the reviews it seemed this was a good purchase. It has next to no effect on me when I take 2 scoops, and this week I bumped it up to 3 scoops and I am not seeing much of a difference. The energy and pump doesn't compare to MusclePharm Assault in my opinion, but one thing I will say is this is by far the best tasting supplement I have ever had (I had the Blue Raz flavour).

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Pre-Workout Supplement, 30 May 2014
Have tried a few and none come close to C4. The buzz, pump and focus are off the scale. Tastes great and mixes well too. Generally use two scoops so it works out a bit expensive, but it is worth it. Just placed another order, this time going for the larger 60 serving tub.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 20 Sept. 2013
I totally like it .... it is totally working for me . The power it gives is so massive . plus the delivery was fast as well . I am totally ganna buy it again

4.0 out of 5 stars ... taking this for a week now and i absolutely love this product, 10 Feb. 2015
already been taking this for a week now and i absolutely love this product! gives me the pump and energy that i need to go to the gym and perform fasted. definitely noticed the increase in energy when i take it. great tasting drink as well that mixes well and doesn't leave a bad aftertaste.

1.0 out of 5 stars rubnish, 4 Jan. 2015
Spikey Mike (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This stuff is crap. I had slight more focus. No Ive had a much better energy from a cup of coffee honestly. No scoop was provided so i used a bigger scoop from the standard. It worked out over 5 scoops of there small one. Useless crap with is suspect some questionable reviews.

4.0 out of 5 stars good value and good pump, 21 Nov. 2014
Good solid pre workout. I've tried most on the market including the famous jack3d and ds craze and although none currently on the market compare to them, cellucor c4 definitely is the best of the rest. It gives a good pump and is good value for money.

1.0 out of 5 stars but I gave it to my friend and it worked perfect, so different people react differently, 31 July 2014
For me it didn't work, gave me less energy and a big crash at the end of a workout, but I gave it to my friend and it worked perfect, so different people react differently. Taste was really nice so for flavour I would give it 4 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great energy, 28 Feb. 2015
Bought this for my grown up son and he claimed it was good stuff. Gave him energy for his workouts and a bit of a buzz, he would buy again but it is a little pricey