on 4 May 2012
This product is great, it enables the wireless capability, it has a good battery life and good range, if you were wondering, it does not add any parts sticking out of the graphics tablet, it fits into built in compartments especially designed for this product.
on 3 April 2014
The USB lead that came with my bamboo tablet is not very long and quite stiff, so it kind of gets in the way. This wireless kit took seconds to integrate and connect. No discernible lag between pen actions and what happens on screen. Battery life is decent as well-the onscreen app also tells you battery life etc. Handy that there is a space in the tablet for the wireless dongle so less chance of losing something so small.Loses a star because of the price for what it is, and it should really come with the tablet...but I guess it makes more commercial sense for manufacturers to sell aftermarket 'stuff'.
on 19 March 2014
The actual wireless adapter itself is great as it allows you to have more freedom when using your tablet, however the reason I have only given this a 3 star rating is because the battery life isnt great, even on a full charge you have about 2 hours before you start getting low battery notifications, if like me you spend evenings drawing away for hours this short battery life soon gets to be an issue, you have to leave your tablet plugged into your computer in order for it to charge, so since the battery life is so low you may as well leave your tablet plugged in and not bother buying this in the first place, this is good for anyone who only uses their tablet on small jobs, not ideal for a heavy drawing session
on 11 January 2014
I'm using this with an Intuos 5 Medium tablet. It works fine although has hung once or twice (hence 4 instead of 5 stars) For the most part its the same as wired other than having to charge now and again.

Well worth the small extra price but really should have been bundled like it is now with the pro class tablets,
on 18 April 2015
This is quite good when it works. But sometimes it doesn't. I've done several computers and for some reason the dongle does not work reliably after a while. Each time "it's my computer" but I have tens of PCs/a MAC and even getting a new MAC to be on the safe side. Maybe being paranoid but when I plug a blutooth Mouse / keyboard it just works. With this thing the works / not works ratio is quite random and sometimes when it has been working it then stops working. Like I say I have tried close to 10's of different computers and the reliability with all of them is 50/50. Never get this with Bluetooth Mice / keyboards. I was thinking of slashing out yet more money on another but I can easily see that the replacement will work for some time and then stop.
on 25 February 2016
I use a wacom intuos 5 M and unfortunately the usb socket stopped working . Luckily with this kit and a traveler's charger I saved it from throwing it away ! Ok the battery lasts about 9 hours and needs 6 hours to charge so I might need a second battery . The advantage with this kit is no cords at all and I can draw from almost two feet distance ! One mite disadvantage that I should mention is the frequent charging , especially if you draw in a daily basis .
on 4 February 2014
I haven't had any issues with battery life and actually plug in to mains with USB adaptor overnight when needed. The attachment fits seamlessly into the actual tablet and is almost invisible.
Had to download update to software but whats new these days.
One gripe is that i don't see why the tablet isn't sold with this already as part of the kit and we have to spend quite a lot to purchase as an add on
on 15 December 2014
A great device to make your Wacom tablet wireless. It arrived a few days after ordering and was quick and easy to set-up. It works perfectly on my 27" iMac. I charged it fully when received and it is still at 40% battery life 3 weeks later (although I only use the tablet for a few hours each week).
on 12 February 2013
A fascinating piece of kit to use with my computer. My only trouble is that after loading the Startup Disk I couldn't locate the others taht came with it and there seems to be outlet for obtaining spares.
Still I am pleased with the product and would recommend it to potential buyers.
on 6 June 2014
My 2nd wireless module so that I can take my tablet (Wacom Untuos 5) away with and my 13" MBP me without having to disconnect the wireless module from my iMac, and a spare battery to boot. What's not to like,