5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing read!!
All I can say is "wow!" this is a fantastic read and is in my top authors list along with Paige Toon and Talli Roland. This bargain book at 0.86 was one of my best spends ever and I won't stop buying anything by this author.

Published on 8 Dec 2011 by Kami

3.0 out of 5 stars Pleasant book, easy read.... Transparent plot though....
It was an easy read. Believable characters with a see through plot, which I somewhat enjoyed. If you're after a gentle story., this is right up your street.
Published 4 months ago by P. A. Campbell

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing read!!, 8 Dec 2011
Kami (Manchester, England UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stirred with Love (Kindle Edition)

The story itself is very well written and I like that it included not only a subject of romance but their personal & business challenges, friendships and family as well. The fact that each of the main characters had age gaps between them made it more interesting and trying to resolve issues depended on the age of Lily (who was the oldest and written into the story as a wise character). The other two characters, Kate and Chloe, were also written into the story well as Kate who was trying to move on in her life and Chloe who was just starting out in the world after finishing college, they all decide to leave town and start afresh someplace else and I'm so happy to be reading that they have settled in well where they moved to and gotten from being strangers to each to being very close in a short space of time.

Before I spoil this for anyone, I recommend you all go out and buy this book (only available on Kindle at this stage) and just check out how amazing Marcie Steele is! You may note that when coming to the end of the book that is states Marcie's next book is released in November 2011 but I got a feeling we just gotta hang on a little past this date before we see anything go on sale on Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab read, 9 Oct 2011
This review is from: Stirred with Love (Kindle Edition)
Downloaded this on Friday and finished it this morning (Sun). It was a great read, loved the characters especially Beth and the way she is with Llly. Cried at the end. If you buy this book you will need tissues.

5.0 out of 5 stars STIRRED WITH LOVE - I LOVED IT!, 3 Oct 2011
This review is from: Stirred with Love (Kindle Edition)
When I saw the cover and write up for Stirred with Love, I was instantly intrigued. What better than a book about friendship, coffee and cakes. But it has so much more too. Stirred with love is about changes, challenges, love and life. It's laugh out loud as well as a tear jerker and the chapters flew by. The ending is perfect, so emotional but just right.

I was so sad when it ended. I felt like I'd found some friends for life. Great book - can highly recommend.

Well done Marcie - can't wait for the next book!

4.0 out of 5 stars Coffee, Cake & Camaraderie, 28 Dec 2011
This review is from: Stirred with Love (Kindle Edition)
Stirred With Love packs a lot into one novel, but at the heart of it runs the central theme of love and relationships between three women; teenager Chole, thirty-something Kate and elderly Lily. It delves into existing relationships and what has driven each of them to make changes in their lives, it looks at the relationships they form between themselves as they strive to make a success of the coffee shop business and it also looks at the new friendships they make along the way.

Stirred with Love is a gentle, heart warming story which although has some poignant and sad moments, is very enjoyable to read, leaving the feel good factor lingering at the end. I really liked getting to know the characters and watching how they developed and grew through the story.

Marcie Steele brings together some of my favourite things, coffee, cake and camaraderie to make for a gentle and enchanting read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 30 Oct 2011
MrsLouP (Swindon, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stirred with Love (Kindle Edition)
I have just finished reading this, what a fantastic book, really enjoyed the back story of each of the characters and how they came together and how their relationship turned out,
a very emotional end and I did shed a tear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read!!, 4 April 2012
This review is from: Stirred with Love (Kindle Edition)
I wasn't quite sure what to expect with this book but I was pleasantly surprised! I really enjoyed this book, I loved the characters and how different they were, but how in the end they all came together, the plot was good and, it was a great read, and I would definately recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart-Warming and Wonderfully Written, 27 Nov 2011
Marsha Moore (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stirred with Love (Kindle Edition)
I sat down with 'Stirred with Love' one weekend afternoon, with only a half-hour to spare. Soon, though, I found myself unable to put the book down! Before I knew it, it was evening, dark... and I was still reading. I loved each and every one of the characters (well, the female characters!). They are wonderfully written and you can't help but relate to their stories. I guarantee that by the end of this book, you'll be in tears yet still feeling uplifted. A brilliant read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stirred my emotions - loved it, 30 Oct 2011
This review is from: Stirred with Love (Kindle Edition)
Loved this book - it had all the right ingredients for a great read. From Chloe who grew from a tempestuous teen to a mature young lady, to Kate's story really tugging on my own heartstrings and Lily - what can I say, warm and loving, the person we could all turn to. I laughed and cried - didn't want it to end. Looking forward to the next book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read!, 5 Oct 2011
This review is from: Stirred with Love (Kindle Edition)
Just finished reading Stirred with Love. A thoroughly enjoyable read, loved the characters and didn't want it to end. Looking forward to the next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read!, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Stirred with Love (Kindle Edition)
I was hooked by this book from the first chapter. Three characters, each with different backgrounds, from three different generations and with different life experiences - one widowed, one separated and one single. All three of them come together to open a coffee shop and their stories unfold and intertwine and a close bond and friendship is born. While there is a hint of romance in this book, the love here is the platonic love of deep friendship. I invested in each character, believing in their experiences and how they had been shaped into the women that they are in the novel. I laughed with them and cried with them and was sorry when it ended. Well worth a read.

Stirred with Love