5.0 out of 5 stars Simple design, 17 Mar 2013
This review is from: Koziol Rio Butter Dish, Solid Mustard Green/ TransparentOliv Green (Kitchen & Home)
I had been looking in junk shops and antique emporiums for a colour that would go with the rest of my kitchen things, but couldn't find anything. I then saw this on a website and snapped it up. It's a simple and straight forward design, and although plastic rather than china, I still love.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 Feb 2013
I am very happy with this product, the quality is excellent and will recommend it to of all my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 15 Feb 2013
Really nice butter dish, great colour, looks like it will last really well.
Took quite a while to come, but it'll last.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a butter dish, 7 Oct 2013
I decided that I needed a butter dish as my previous butter dish was in the bin due to it breaking and no longer being a butter dish. When this butter dish arrived at my house I immediately put it to the test by placing some butter in the butter dish. It fit perfectly and I could even get the lid to the butter dish to fit just as perfectly. All in all it's just a feckin' butter dish! How can one be expected to write a review about it?

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow - that was fast!, 27 April 2014
Not only are we thrilled with our wonderful lime green butter dish (can't say much more - a butter dish is a butter dish), I was amazed at how quickly it arrived. It arrived the day after I ordered it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely butter dish, 8 Feb 2014
What can I say, life is better with a green butter dish :) - less mess, less stickiness and less butter everywhere. I am more than happy with this purchase. I've had this butter dish for a year now, and it has never annoyed me once (in terms of design). I love the colour - I'm a sucker for green things, and this butter dish is a very nice shade of green (picture is very accurate in this sense).
One thing you might be interested in as a potential customer is that the dish has a tiny edge on the inside of the lid (which keeps the lid from falling and the butter from slipping). Since the product has no pictures without the lid, you don't get to see how the inside looks like, and that's why I'm mentioning it. This might be off-putting for some people that might experience some difficulty when trying to cut the butter (because the edge eventually gets in the way) but, to some extent, this is also because the plate itself has slanted edges). It was not a major thing for me, and I got used to it in time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery & great item!, 10 Dec 2013
Arrived very quickly. The colour fits fantastically with the rest of my kitchen. Cleans easily, ok to put it to the dishwasher. Fits the 250g pack of butter just right!

4.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 9 Oct 2014
Does what it says on the tin - not air tight though although the butter doesn't go too soft

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and great looking, 30 Sep 2014
Greek Islander (London, England United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This funky looking lime colour butter dish brightens up breakfast time. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good producy, 9 Sep 2014
Mrs. Ann Peters "annvelo" (Wales UK) - See all my reviews
Lovely well made butter dish.