5.0 out of 5 stars cheesy but good
Published 19 months ago by cabbage

3.0 out of 5 stars A standard teenager book
This book is good, full of action, love and horror. Your standard teenager book, it is a page turner. I would criticise it on one point; it needs to expand on the characters more. I didn't feel her emotions, I didn't understand his love.
But it is a good read,I would recommend it.
Published 19 months ago by Miss Katie

5.0 out of 5 stars cheesy but good, 8 Dec 2012
This review is from: Awakening (The Watchers Trilogy) (Kindle Edition)
i downloaded this book as it seemed different to other books i have read, first impression is that its been written by a lovesick teenager and made me laugh as reading a book like this was so endearing i really felt that athen was going to be a serial killer and ana had fallen for his charms too easily but how wrong i was their love was real and being with ana as she went through being a normal person to this white demon was brill ,

i read this in one day and downloaded the second installment asap, all i can say is having read books like this before when i was 16 was fab as love is eternal when you are that age. but now at 43 seems silly and unrealistic but once i got used to how this was wrote made me go back to how i first felt about falling in love and the passion that goes with it so being a romantic made me love this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fantastic!!, 2 July 2012
This review is from: Awakening (The Watchers Trilogy) (Kindle Edition)
I came across this on a search for similar kinds of books and I'm glad I downloaded it. I could not put the book down. The main character Ana is easy to love as she is easy to relate to, the other main characters Athen, Arie and Cyril (bizarre names I know) are also extremely likeable. The story is that of Ana, who was to lost to her family 50 years ago, is actually a white demon (a good demon) that was taken from her family by black demons. The Awakening is the process of reintroducing Ana to her life as a white demon and not a human like she thought and also to reconnect with her soul mate Athen. The story has you wanting to carry on to the next chapter and once you get to the end you'll definately want to download the next 2 books Legion and Cataclysm. I would definately recommend this book to anyone who is a fan of this genre of books.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly gripping!, 31 Aug 2013
Wow...
At first I thought it was boring, but then I got further in the book and
realised I could not put it down!
Great read for ages 15-35! I say 35 because my mum read it and loved it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 19 Aug 2013
This review is from: Awakening (The Watchers Trilogy) (Kindle Edition)
As always, I was drawn in to the characters lives and sent of on their journey with them. It is amazing how close you can become to them all in just a few pages. So far I have loved every book I have read by Karice and have eagerly got every book in each series, this is no different,going to start the next book straight away!! Thanks Me Bolton, keep doing what you do!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill !!!, 26 May 2013
This review is from: Awakening (The Watchers Trilogy) (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this book don't read this kind of book now read the other two!!! Brill will now read the witches series

5.0 out of 5 stars Awakening, 18 May 2013
This review is from: Awakening (The Watchers Trilogy) (Kindle Edition)
Never been interested in this type of book but found it to be gripping almost from the start. Will certainly be looking forward to reading the rest of the trilogy and seeking out her other books.

4.0 out of 5 stars Page turner, 13 May 2013
This review is from: Awakening (The Watchers Trilogy) (Kindle Edition)
Awakening is a page turner. Great imagination and story line from Karice Bolton, loved the characters, looking forward to book two.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awakening, 12 May 2013
This review is from: Awakening (The Watchers Trilogy) (Kindle Edition)
When I read this book it gave me a felling like I was Ana and I was the one all this stuff was happening to.I really enjoyed reading this book and Karice your an amazing author

5.0 out of 5 stars Vm, 8 May 2013
This review is from: Awakening (The Watchers Trilogy) (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this book and I'm afraid I'm gonna have to purchase the next one cause I'm intrigued to find out what happens to athen! Love the descriptions the scenery around whistler sounds so pretty could just imagine sitting in front of a roaring fire and the snow falling outside!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable fantasy book, 7 May 2013
This review is from: Awakening (The Watchers Trilogy) (Kindle Edition)
I found this book a little slow at first but once you get into it, it becomes enjoyable. Bought the next book in the series looking forward to carrying on the story.

Awakening (The Watchers Trilogy)
0.00