on 28 November 2011
Very good song. First heard it on the Twinings advert. Found it straight away on Amazon and very easy to download and save!
on 18 July 2012
There are a few tracks currently on my MP3 player that when they come on I tend to skip back the start when they finish. This is one of those, I love it. I would be hard pressed to choose between this and the orignal rock version but only because they are both so good.

Literally the only imperfection is that it was used in the tea advert so it tends to get dimissed.
on 9 January 2013
This was the song playing on the radio on the journey to take my deceased much loved cat Sassy to the vets for her arranged cremation. For weeks after i spontaniously burst into tears everytime i heard it.
This song will always be the perfwect reminder of my pet that was a huge part of our family.
on 4 November 2011
I heard this on an advert for tea and was immediately on my computer to find out what it was. A little help from Google & Youtube and I found it. Seems I wasn't alone - it stormed the UK charts. The best cover version I've heard in a long time
on 30 November 2013
I have the version by The calling and love this song. Decided to get this version as was played at friends funeral. It' a lovely way to remember him everytime it's played on my mp3 player.
Nice and mellow version. Easy to listen to.
on 16 November 2011
I have played this song over and over again. I love it!! It was very cheap to download the single - much better than when I was a teenager and had to buy records! Have had the song for over a month and not yet fed up with it at all.
on 25 December 2012
A refreshing version for a song thats already very familiar to me.but I prefer this slower version than the original artist who sang this..worth the download.
on 21 June 2013
Moving version of this song and she has a lovely voice. There are some odd vowel sounds though and it occasionally sounds a little too auto-tuned.
on 7 April 2014
This song is off the teabags advert. Her voice is angelic, could listen to it over and over again...aahhh! Great song.
on 5 February 2013
Very nice tune. Was easy to find and download. Beautiful song to relax to and think about the good things in life :)